Umbreon dounuts

Myth Dragon

A Floridian girl who loves the games and the stories of the world. Stories are the best when they are from the heart.

Hope the world is treating you well.

Super Selfie

PROMPT: Turned to Stone

1
The pizzas were warm, and boxing them was as tedious on Friday. I hated my job. I looked both ways and flashed my phone and looked at my stream. Only twenty-five followers, I rolled my eyes and then checked my other platforms nothing more than thirty followers. I took a selfie with a pizza, trying to pretend I have a life. I looked at my miserable feed of only three pictures, so heavily filtered. I continued to fold pizza boxes and slide the cheap pizzas in the boxes. I left the building and went to my miserable apartment. I looked at my feed again, nothing new. What’s the point of life? Mine is so boring, I looked at my window and thought I could jump. As soon as I balanced on the window seal looking at the stories below. Then my phone buzzed, there was a spontaneous strain of followers. I had to post a picture, I pulled up the camera then I almost dropped my phone from what I saw, it didn't just filter that the normal phones had.