Wtw pfp

stripedfly

I like cats.

I prefer being alone, cold to heat, and chocolate over broccoli.

Short little contest #2 WINNERS!!

12
Y U GUYS GOTTA MAKE THIS SO HARD FOR ME TO JUDGE?!?!? Seriously, this was REALLY hard, which is why I'm having different categories here: humor, romance (also includes friendships, familial love, things that suggest romances, etc), and short but sweet/powerful. Sorry that I didn't say I would be doing this, but (a) I didn't realize so many people would do this and (b) the judging was too hard (you guys are too talented, knock it off) Also, sorry if i categorized your piece wrong, but this is hard to do.

Hokay, I'll stop jabbering now. 

HUMOR CATEGORY WINNERS
FIRST PLACE: Onion3102: I don't think that I can see your imbecilic perspective, you ignorant fool...

SECOND PLACE: Kahasai: I don't think that I was supposed to take "burn the unfaithful with fire and brimstone" quite so literally.

THIRD PLACE: Christy Wisdom: I don't think that I am insane, but then again who knows?

ROMANCE CATEGORY WINNERS
FIRST PLACE: Mary Wall: I don't think that I will ever forget the day you left me standing in the middle of the dusty road.

SECOND PLACE: Alylee03"I don't think that I ever stood a chance, did I?" I whispered to her.

THIRD PLACE: MangoloverI don't think that I need to tangle my life even further and deal with your idiotic chaos for you never cared about me anyway.

SHORT BUT SWEET CATEGORY WINNERS:
FIRST PLACE:
 palindromeI don't think I will be able to wrestle this scrap heap back into my life with any amount of duck tape.

SECOND PLACE: Surly WombatI don't think I even wanted to remember that promise to forget.

THIRD PLACE: Tziporah DorfmanI don't think that I could ever say what she just said.

Here are the rest of the entries (all amazing) (in backwards order of having been commented--latest to earliest):

Made4Love: I don't think that I would ever have found myself if you hadn't led me astray.

Silver Pen: I don't think that I will ever finish burning; I feed on fire.

The Dreamer: I don't think that I can pretend to be someone I'm not for your beneift and so called friendship, take me as is or don't take me at all.

ryxxry: I don't think that I can be the kind of perfect you want me to be, because I only know my own definition of perfect and it doesn't match up with yours.

Lee Fudge: I don’t think that I should open a portal to a another dimension, but I’m going to anyway.

AminahMcBina: I don't think I can ever truly live.

tressell: I don't think that "I" truly exist, in the end we're all the same - superficial slaves to conformity.

Ellie O'Grady: I don't think that I will ever hit the ground, though all I have learned has taught me that there is only one way that falling can end.

RedWriter: I don't think that I can say the thing you most want to hear, because to do that I would compromise myself, and that I cannot do.

AJ - Izzy: I don't think that I can be who you want me to be, not with the pain bubbling just below my masked face, burning me, covering me in ash, until I am no more.

Isla-Grace Davies: I don't think that I know how to hold onto a positive thought without my brain instantly producing a thousand contradictions to it, but I'm pretty sure that the thought of you could stop it in its tracks, even if just for a moment.

PurplePanache: I don't think that I love you more than I love the stars, I don't think I ever can.

Ryder: I don't think that I love you any more, you have changed since we met.

Quille: I don't think that I need to answer to you for how you broke me.

Early Pearl: I don't think that I'm weird; for me this is normal.

fatpanda: "I don't think I can do this," is a statement, sure and definite, one that everyone tells themselves, but little do they know that they can do that and much more.

korra4life: I don't think that I can bring myself to look in the mirror, for I fear the reality and truth that will stare back at me, breaking the last of my fragile resolve.

Paperbird: I don't think that I will ever again look at your golden skin and see the Sun, for even the Sun is always trampled by the glow of the stars in these times.

rosemarywisdom: I don't think that I thought this through, you know, back when things mattered and the world was small.

Gideon Di Luca: I don't think that I can ever be good enough to meet your expectations, but the transient hope that I one day may be able to keeps me going even as you tear down the walls I've built around my fragile heart.

nevaredhp: I don't think that I will be able to let you back into my world, considering how my heart throbs and thoughts swell at the mere mention of your name.

Anha: I don't think that I realised that her hesitance and pursed lips had been from holding back the courage to say those three cursed words for so long.

Juliana: I don't think that I noticed his inner sneer, and yet, if one tries hard enough, the mind's repeated lie might become the individual's truth.

2dumbryn: I don't think anybody knows my name , for I don't even know where I am.

Prizes are as follows:

FIRST PLACE: Three reviews (your choice or random)
SECOND PLACE: Two reviews (your choice or random)
THIRD PLACE: One review (your choice or random)
I'll probably be starting my Short little contest #3 later tonight, and don't worry, it'll be more organized this time. You can find the first contest here and the winners here. Also, seeing as how I made so many links, there is a good chance that I messed up on some of them. Let me know if you catch anything and I'll fix it. 

• Tziporah Dorfman

Wow!! This was awesome!! Good job on going through all those entries! I feel so honored that I won a place in this contest! Thank you so much!! Honestly, you can review any of my pieces, but if you're the type to give long, honest reviews, you can review my piece Autotrophia. Otherwise I'd appreciate if any piece you'd review, as long as it's an honest review, and not just praises ;) Again, thank you so much!

• Silver Pen

Congratulations, one and all! This was fun to do, and I'm looking forward to contest three.
    The nice thing about not winning is that it helps you be a more gracious loser, at least.

• Kahasai

This should be hard to judge. Congratulations to everyone!

Thank so much!!! This was really fun to do. If you wouldn't mind, I'd like it if you reviewed In A Loop, the complete version. (I have it separated into three parts, and a whole version). You don't have to worry about highlighting a bunch of stuff or getting the nitty-gritty, but I need a honest opinion on how I resolved the story. The ending was giving me troubles.

@fatpanda: there's two ways to do this. First, if you need to make direct link to someone's username or piece, you can find a link to their name and highlight it. Then you'd copy and paste it into your piece. Second, is that you write whatever you need to write. You highlight what you've written, then go to the top of the text page. Next to the B (for Bold) and I (for Italic) there's another button that looks a bit like a chain. Click that and paste the link into it. Then you'll have a link.

I hope that helps.

• fatpanda

Congrats to everyone who won!
    @stripedfly1001, could you please tell me how to make direct links to a page on this site? Thanks

• Christy Wisdom

Thank you!! I wasn't expecting to get any place in this contest at all! I don't really care which of mine you review. Thanks again!

• Mary Wall

Thank you so much!!! This is so cool! I'd like it if you could review my piece 'Broken Dreams', (sorry it kinda long:) and then any of your choice. Thanks again!

• Onion3102

Oh wow... was not expecting anything from this but it was so much fun to do! Congratulations to everyone for an amazing job well done!!! With the reviews, feel free to pick any pieces you like (random). Thank you for hosting!

• AminahMcBina

This was really fun! Congrats, all! And definitely do a 3rd!

• Made4Love

Yes! Please do a 3rd! These are so much fun!
    And I agree - these would have been so hard to judge! That was so clever to come up with different categories:)
    Congrats to all the winners and all who participated! They were all so awesome!

• Mangolover

Wait what???? I'm confused... I didn't imagine this! Thanks, @stripedfly! You really made my day reading this :) I would prefer if you could review the one I did for Paperbird's contest - (Unfathomable) or anyone of your choice.
    Again, thank you sooo much:)
    Btw, you should keep doing these contests (they're fun :))))

• paperbird

Congrats y'all

Would love to enter #3! This is such a cool contest idea!
    Good winner choices!
    P.S. Off topic, I've been working on a novel called Elfboy and have 6 chapters up if you would like to read them :)
    I will definitely be entering the next one of these, they are a lot of fun. :)