Reybackground

Luna Lemon

My name is Luna Lemon (Or at least my pseudonym is). My favorite book is Harry Potter and my favorite show is Doctor Who. I also love the Lunar Chronicles, Hunger Games, LOTR, and Percy Jackson. I enjoy writing poems, novels, short stories and more!

Feel free to write a review about anything you like or anything you'd like me to work on. Thanks!

Spiderweb

a threaded puzzle
of spindling stories
where time is unravelled
in days spun
through golden mornings
and nights of darkness
these strings etched in moments
weave into lives
born in its fiery fibers

1

• Luna Lemon

@nezi_nes :o

That means so much to me! I'm always in awe of your pieces and kind comments:)

• nezi_nes

I am in awe

• Kahasai

Why are you so good at these poems?! It feels like I can touch the spiderweb.

• Luna Lemon

@Quillle Yayyyyy!:)!:)!:) Np, can't wait to read it!

Just wanted to let you know that 8 and 9 are up now :D
    And thanks again :DD

• Luna Lemon

@Quille Np;) I loved reading every second of it!

Thank you for reading that! I really appreciate it very much and will get chapter 7 up ASAP.
    Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!! :D

• Luna Lemon

@Quille Awwww thanks for being such a great friend on this site as well:) Your comment means so much to me. I will most definitely check it out!!!

Love this! Your word choice is excellent and the imagery you created is awe-inspiring! :D
    Speaking of LOTR, I am currently writing a novel with a character named after a person in LOTR.
    It's called Elfboy if you wanted to check it out and there are now 6 chapters published.
    Quick Thank You to you, Luna Lemon, one of my firstest friends on this site! :D

• Luna Lemon

Thank you so much @The Dreamer! Btw, LOTR is Lord of the Rings:) Not enough characters for the full title grrr, XD:) Thanks again for the comment!

• The Dreamer

I love it! You definatly transformed the ordinary into the extraordinary.
    By the way what is LOTR??