Yee

_TJNR@cheshire_

I am Talise and I write to express myself. I believe that everyone should have a voice even someone like me who is just 12. Please do not judge me by my age as that would be extremely primitive and highly rude:)

Write Free

In the words of Oscar Wilde...
"Be yourself because everyone else is taken."
I strive to be a valuable, approachable and inspirational member of write the world so please feel free to ask me anything you like, don't be shy :)
I appreciate any feedback, comments and reviews, positive or constructive!
Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love yourself, the world around you and feel free to be you!

P.S. If you would like to contact me outside of WTW my email is rosemary.n.sage9@gmail.com and my IG is @i_hate_lowercase_letters

#ICBYShortStory

7
"I can't believe you," the woman said clinging onto her child as tight as she could "What happened to standing by my side at all times?"
The young man standing across from her was silent, he had an impatient look on his face, merciless. "By what have I deserved this?" the woman cried in desperation, "You can't do this, please... don't do this" "The time has come," the man said with a hollow expression. The woman was now sobbing and shrieking exasperated "Please, PLEASE, what about the child, our child?" "What may of the child, they are only further evidence, with both of you gone I shall rule without fear of being banished from my own province" the wind had picked up hollering, the man dragged the lady to the rim of the castle rooftop, which she had spent many a day looking over out onto the glorious escarpment "PLEASE!!" the woman let out an earsplitting plead, and with one swift movement the man pushed her off the tower, turning on his heel and returning to the party downstairs.
This is a little over the word limit, so sorry about that. Wish me luck in the comp!

• _TJNR@cheshire_

Thank you :)

• fatpanda

Now I have goosebumps

• _TJNR@cheshire_

:)

I forgot that I read this before... It was SOO worth a second read!! :DDD

• janice

Contest winners are up! (I'm doing this for Aminah ;)

More is up on Elfboy :D

• _TJNR@cheshire_

Thanks!

Ooh! Good luck with this one :D

• _TJNR@cheshire_

Thanks so much!!

• AminahMcBina

Woah. Okay. WHAT!?! WHY?! I can't even believe he'd do that!!!! Ahh! This was amazing!! Wow! Don’t worry about the limit, 150 is preferred but if you go over a tiny bit, that’s okay.
    I really, really, loved this piece!! Well done! :)
    Thanks for entering my contest! Good luck!
    -Mina

• annacatherine

this is great!