This is me

_TJNR@cheshire_

I am Talise, although you can call me by my username. I write so I can express myself. I am 12 but please do not judge me by my age. I believe that everyone should have a voice even someone like me. Always follow your dreams and never give up!

Write Free

In the words of Oscar Wilde...
"Be yourself because everyone else is taken."
I appreciate any feedback, comments and reviews, positive or constructive!
Also if you want to ask me a question, read or review any particular work just ask me on my Q and A page.
Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pirates of the Caribbean
Hunger Games
Lord of the rings
The lone ranger
Ghostbusters
Guardians of the galaxy
Marvel
Brooklyn 99
The good place
Lost in space
His dark materials
Graceling
Writing
Reading
Dance
Singing
Lego Robotics
Photography
Sagittarius
No labels!
Supporter of LGBTQ+
Learning
General lover of every!
BADASS
If you would like to contact me my email is rosemary.n.sage9@gmail.com

#ICBYShortStory

6
"I can't believe you," the woman said clinging onto her child as tight as she could "What happened to standing by my side at all times?"
The young man standing across from her was silent, he had an impatient look on his face, merciless. "By what have I deserved this?" the woman cried in desperation, "You can't do this, please... don't do this" "The time has come," the man said with a hollow expression. The woman was now sobbing and shrieking exasperated "Please, PLEASE, what about the child, our child?" "What may of the child, they are only further evidence, with both of you gone I shall rule without fear of being banished from my own province" the wind had picked up hollering, the man dragged the lady to the rim of the castle rooftop, which she had spent many a day looking over out onto the glorious escarpment "PLEASE!!" the woman let out an earsplitting plead, and with one swift movement the man pushed her off the tower, turning on his heel and returning to the party downstairs.
This is a little over the word limit, so sorry about that. Wish me luck in the comp!

• _TJNR@cheshire_

:)

I forgot that I read this before... It was SOO worth a second read!! :DDD

• janice

Contest winners are up! (I'm doing this for Aminah ;)

More is up on Elfboy :D

• _TJNR@cheshire_

Thanks!

Ooh! Good luck with this one :D

• _TJNR@cheshire_

Thanks so much!!

• AminahMcBina

Woah. Okay. WHAT!?! WHY?! I can't even believe he'd do that!!!! Ahh! This was amazing!! Wow! Don’t worry about the limit, 150 is preferred but if you go over a tiny bit, that’s okay.
    I really, really, loved this piece!! Well done! :)
    Thanks for entering my contest! Good luck!
    -Mina

• annacatherine

this is great!