Bye2

korra4life

I'm no longer on WtW and have withdrew the majority of my pieces. If you want to get in touch, you can message me on Instagram or my email (found in 'Message from Writer').

Thanks for being around, guys! Keep writing and DFTBA.

"Changing directions in life is not tragic. Losing passion in life is" - Max Lucado. Well... that happened, which is why I'm no longer on WtW. I'll be fine.

Check out my IG (if you want): https://goo.gl/CSk1Dz

Email me if you want collaborations, need reviews, or anything else: farrahgenewriting@gmail.com

Pain #ICBYShortStory

4
My fingers tighten into a fist and I back away, slamming into the wall behind me. My breath hitches and I blink away tears. Sobs echo throughout the room and I stare at the figure on the floor. He tries to crawl forward but can't and instead rolls over to face me. Blood matted his hair against his forehead. 
"I-I-I can't..." he starts. I push myself off of the wall and take slow steps towards him, my stomach tightening with every step. His breath is ragged as he tries to sit up. 
I kneel down and press my hand to his cheek. He pulls his face away, disgust and pain written on every crease. I caress his face and I feel him surrender as he leans into me. "I'm sorry. But I won't leave you."
"I... can't... believe... y-y-you'd kill me" he whispers. I swallow down the pain and smile.

• korra4life

Thank you so much, all of you! I really appreciate the comments and the reviews that you have all given me. It really makes my day to see it.
    And I’m so glad that my writing touches someone! That’s my goal as a writer, to make people feel something that they never felt before

I love it!! This is such a dark and compelling piece and I really like how you pulled it off.

• Made4Love

I believe in you. Even when you receive no acknowledgement or response to your writing, know that your writing touches someone here on this site. Tonight, it touched me.
    Keep writing! :)

• korra4life

Thanks!

• Victoria Penning

O.O ............... Oh my........ I love this! XD

• korra4life

Thank you so much! It makes me feel really great to hear that!

• AminahMcBina

This piece was astounding! Haha, I almost wrote *Congratulations* but the deadline is December 31st XD Between me and you, so far this is one of my faves, and if I were to judge RIGHT NOW, you'd be in the top 3!

Thanks for participating in my contest, good luck!
    Mina