Film ref nysm 3

Raiquia

I am a 17 year old student that aims to pursue a career in screenwriting or writing in the future when I grow up. I especially wish to help those who are depressed

A girl has lost her family and lover in a fire amidst a snowy day. She flees to the cliffs and decides to join them in heaven. The chaos and fear inside her accumulating into a storm that finally leads to her end.

Timeless

PROMPT: Setting as Mood

0
The cold wind brushed against Janna's face, the sound of the vast sea and it's violent waves crashing against the cliff rocks. Memories of her mother's warm hugs made her smile, but only for an instant as she knows that she would never feel it again. She took a step forward, the pure white snow crunching beneath her boots. Pure white snow that reminded her how dirty she was. The bold naked trees that stood behind her, watched her walk towards the end of the world. 

Someone was yelling, calling her to stop. 

A panicked tone, heavy breathing. 

Stop!

Janna looked up and saw the sky. Snowflakes gently floated down from the sky, as if the Gods were throwing confetti out of heaven, telling her that there was a place for her up there. The snow melted against the heat of her skin, and disappeared. It felt like a hurricane, the emotions swirled within, as the snow gently falls upon her face, the internal storm of despair continues. She took a step forward, feeling nothing beneath her foot, and closed her eyes. The cold wind embracing her as she drops towards her end. The sound of the sea clashing against the rocks becomes louder. 

And finally, it is quiet.
A timeless world of silence. 

1