Bye2

korra4life

I'm no longer on WtW and have withdrew the majority of my pieces. If you want to get in touch, you can message me on Instagram or my email (found in 'Message from Writer').

Thanks for being around, guys! Keep writing and DFTBA.

"Changing directions in life is not tragic. Losing passion in life is" - Max Lucado. Well... that happened, which is why I'm no longer on WtW. I'll be fine.

Check out my IG (if you want): https://goo.gl/CSk1Dz

Email me if you want collaborations, need reviews, or anything else: farrahgenewriting@gmail.com

Dear Followers

10
So... I'm super happy to have finally made it to over 30 followers! This happened less than a week ago and I've been forgetting to celebrate with all of you. 
First off, thank you guys so, so, so, so, so much. It's truly been a blast being a part of such an amazing community of writers. Especially since I have all of these extremely talented writers following me. I've been blessed to have received inspiration and reviews from a lot of you. 
When I first started at WtW, I was an anti-social kid who just wanted to earn money by entering contests (hasn't happened yet but I'm waiting). I had no idea that I would become so much better within a year (has it only been a year? Yo no sé). It's been fun and I can't wait to spend the rest of my teenage years with you guys. 
As a reward for your faithful followings, I will give you a shoutout and you guys get to choose the next part. Each of my 32 followers can choose one of the following to be their reward: 
1.) A review of one of your current pieces (just send me the link to it in the comments and, hopefully, I'll get to it soon). 
2.) A collaboration with you on a piece(s) (I've never done one but I have heard about some amazing collabs on the site). 
3.) A piece based off of a prompt of your choosing. This is going to be the hardest one, for sure. But, this will give me the chance to pay you guys back by writing something that represents you, in any way. Or it can just be a random prompt that you want to challenge me with. 

Alright, enough with that gushy sentimental stuff. Thank you to my absolutely awesome 32 followers!!!
AbigailSauble
Tequilamockingbird22
izagrace04
i.c.f.l.o.w.e.r.s.
Brenna Riedy
Paperbird
Lone Warrior WWII
Bellbell0307
Sydni Whitfield
DragonMasterFox
*~.Audrey.~*
Loves2Write
JadeandSerpentine (or as I know her as, Nausicaa)
Kaitlyn 
Jeremiah wangx
Mads
Hannah Gaudette (or as I know her as, JoyfulWriter)
Mahum7541
Patt
Kati
Tatihanna101
rosemarywisdom
Kvelduf
Johanna
Catlover
Avin
ancientvoices
camlily
Jessica Noelle
Mary Wall
Aarushikrishnan (I absolutely love your name)
Quille

If I messed up on any of the links or spelling, lmk. Thanks a bunches!! (Oh, and let me know about your rewards in the comments, por favor. I would love to get them by the end of the week, at the latest, so that I can start working on them before my teachers kill me with work after break :D).
Keep being awesome... and keep writing.
I took this idea from Quille. And even though she told me that she can't take credit for this, I'll give it to her anyway.

• November 21, 2018 - 8:50am (Now Viewing)

• korra4life

You're welcome and thank you so much! (I know, my follower count has grown exponentially since I posted this)

• camlily

Oh my goodness how did I not see this?!?! You are such an amazing writer, you deserve every single one of your (now 51:)) followers. And thank you so much for reviewing The Game :))) Congrats!! :P

• korra4life

Okay, great! I can't way to see what you'll come up with :D

• Mary Wall

It's great, thanks! I like to write about deep stuff, so this is awesome!

• korra4life

Thank you so much!!!!! My Struck series is almost done (sorry D:), but I will be posting the last few chapters this week. I'll also finish up Legends of Troy this week too.
    Okay... hm... what should my prompt be?? Got it!
    Write about cancer. That sounds so morbid, oh gosh. But, if you want your creative juices to flow, you have to start with something broad. Except, I want it as a poem. The rest is up to you. (If this is too personal or something, I can give you another prompt).

• Mary Wall

You're such a talented writer, korra4life! I can't wait for more of your Struck series! If you could give me a prompt, that would be amazing. My creative juices have been lacking lately.:) Thanks!

• AbigailSauble

I wrote it!! Just let me know if it's not exactly what you wanted me to do. :) I'll write something else!

• AbigailSauble

Ooh......thank you!! I've been meaning to write about things that I don't know much about. ;) Okie doke!! I'll put it on my to-do list. :)

• korra4life

I don't mind reviewing both of them for you.
    I will definitely give you a prompt if you're up to it. My prompt: write about something that you don't believe in, but your main character has to. Plus, you can't ridicule or deny whatever it is either. I want to be able to understand and, perhaps, even believe whatever it is too.
    For example, say I was an atheist (I'm not) and I wrote about Islam. I can't purposely insult or ridicule the religion in any possible way.
    But, it doesn't have to be a religion. Have fun! Oh, and label it, #believe and let me know when you write it. I can't wait!

• AbigailSauble

Well......let's see......if you want to review a piece that has somewhat "religious/supernatural" theme-base, then you could do Bethany #DearGod.
    OR, you could do Selfless #ICBYShortStory. :)
    Both are recent, so it won't be hard to find them.

You want me to review one or more of your pieces? :) Or maybe you could give me a prompt and I'll write a story from it??

• korra4life

You're welcome!

Thank you!!!!!!! :D

• korra4life

Thanks! And sure! I'll definitely review one of your chapters

Congrats!!!!!!
    I would love a review on any of my Elfboy chapters :) Sorry, I don't know how to post links in comments.... :D
    Thanks for the shout-out, but I can't claim any credit for this idea... Does anybody now who was the first to do it?
    You totally deserve the follow!

• korra4life

Okay! I'll get this done asap

• Victoria Penning

Yup! :D

• korra4life

Can I change the dialogue a little, though?

• Victoria Penning

What ever you want to do. The dialogue needs to be in there though. :D Have fun!!! :D

• korra4life

I'm just a bit confused. So... you want me to base this off of an actual murder? Or is it figurative?
    And I've never really written anything cliche but... I'll try it!

• Victoria Penning

Okay. Here's my writing prompt. You can decide what the girl says and what the guy says, but here's a writing prompt you can base something off of. XD

"No. You're dead. I killed you. I killed you body AND image!"
    "Did you? There's something in your eyes that tells me a different story. You still love me, don't you? "
    "Shut up! It was just a teen crush!"

sorry if this sounds a cliche -ish. But this is what I came up with. Can't wait to see what happens with it! Oh, and don't fee rushed to get it done. :)

• korra4life

Let's hope so, lol

• Victoria Penning

Ooh hoo!!!!! This'll be fun. XD

• korra4life

It's completely your choice. Send me a writing prompt if you can come up with one!

• Victoria Penning

Oh... I just now realized that you mentioned rewards.... Uh......................... I can't think of anything that I would like to have reviewed. Maybe a writing prompt? That would be fun. :D

• korra4life

Thank you so much! I love reading your work too!

• Victoria Penning

I'm so glad I get to be one of your followers!!!! I absolutely LOVE READING your stuff!!!! :D

• korra4life

You're absolutely welcome!

• paperbird

Congrats! I'd love a review on my piece "Sunlit Midnight." Thank you for doing this <3

• korra4life

Sure, @Bellbell0307. Just let me know what you want to write

• Bellbell0307

A collab sounds fun! Would you be willing to do one with me?

• AminahMcBina

Sounds good :)

• korra4life

Oof... sorry for reposting this a bunch of times already. I'm just hoping that most of my followers can see it and can give me their reward ideas by the end of the week

• korra4life

Thank you so much and, don't worry, I get it

• AminahMcBina

Hey,
    I'd follow you right now, but I saw you had an interest in my contest; so I'm not following anyone until the contest deadline.
    Congrats on your followers, you deserve 'em!

Hugs,
    Mina

• korra4life

You get to choose! :D I don't mind any option that you choose

• AbigailSauble

A reward? Do I even need one? =D
    I have over 500 pieces in my portfolio.........take your pick if you want to review one. ;) Unless you'd rather me give you a writing prompt. =D Then I can do that, too!

• korra4life

What will you guys choose as your reward?
    And thanks @AbigailSauble

• AbigailSauble

Aw, this is really sweet for you to do this. :) And you're right, there are a lot of talented writers on here. :)
    Keep up the fantastic work!

• korra4life

Thank you and lol

congrats! tbh if i knew contests were a thing here before araw roped me in, i'd be in your position too lol

• korra4life

Thank you so much!

• rosemarywisdom

<3 You deserve it, korra4life!