A822a3a4d1fad0227105ab1da04943b0 8457

ProcrastinatingWriter

My Rant and Questions About the Errors and Plot Holes in Our Beloved Fairytales

1
Starting with on of the most beloved fairytales, Cinderella, I have a couple of questions.
My friend made a quote book with quotes and questions and one of them that totally stood out to me was, why did Cinderella's shoe fall OFF if it fit PERFECTLY? In the books and movies, the narrator always emphasized that when Cinderella put on her glass slipper, it fit so darn, perfectly. Hmmmm... then why did it fall off?

My next question is, why did Cinderella's father, who is always portrayed as a kind, man, decide to marry the evil Lady Tremaine, who had to horrible daughters? It sounds to me that their marriage was totally rushed and that he was desperate, for something. Either money, or love. 

Lastly, how did no one else in the entire LARGE kingdom, have Cinderella's shoe size? The kingdom was ginormous and there were so many maidens, there should have been at LEAST one maiden who had the same shoe size as Cinderella. I mean, come on, that's so unrealistic. Sorry Cinderella.

I know that this is one of our most beloved fairytales and that there is supposed to be a moral and all, but I couldn't help but notice that there were so many plot holes.

Now onto Sleeping Beauty. I only have one main question for this one. 

What in the world was with these fairies' gifts? Yes, she was given beauty and the gift of song, but beauty IS NOT EVERYTHING. Personally, I think that if the fairies had given her a gift of honesty and intelligence, I think that if she had gotten those gifts, maybe it would have provided a better lesson for children. Why beauty on the outside? What does beauty matter unless it's on the inside?

I know the these fairytales should have a moral and I think that another one could have been installed to Sleeping Beauty if these gifts were different. 

Next, we have Alice and Wonderland.

What do the Mad Hatter, March Hare, and Dormouse do on birthdays?

If there's three of them, and they have unbirthdays and that's what they celebrate, that means that there's still three days where they have birthdays. Well, what do they do on their birthdays. Sit around. Nap. Sulk. That was never ever answered in this beloved book. 

I love all of these firytalses and they are as comfy as my favorite pair of slippers, but when I saw these errors and plot oles, well, I couldn't help but poke fun at the and point them out. 

Pls let me know if there are any other fairytales u want me to talk and poke fun at. 

• ProcrastinatingWriter

i will try to do jack and the beanstalk but i have to rewatch the movie first

• ProcrastinatingWriter

thx

Please point out the errors in Jack and the Beanstalk!
    This was totally fun to read :D