books and beaches

"Words in my humble opinion, are the most inexhaustible source of magic we have."
~Albus Dumbledore

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
― Louis L'Amour

I am 7th grade girl who loves to write! I have a Bernese Mountain Dog puppy who’s really sweet, family and friends that I love. I’m a feminist and support LGBTQ+ rights. I am OBSESSED with The Office. I love Write the World and am so happy to be a part of the young writers community! Keep on writing!

Writing Competition!

8
So, I’ve been a little absent but the contest is over! I’ve read all of the entries and love them all! This was such a tough decision! First of all, thank you all so much for the support and live this contest have been given! It is NaNoWriMo, so this is the perfect time to release the winners!

In first place we have...
Kahasai, with “Of Wildren, Human and Spirit”
Second place going to Rain and Sonder
and third place goes to Quille, with “Bang!”

Thank you so much everyone who participated and congratulations to the winners!!

• Johanna

Congrats to the winners ;)

Wow, thanks so much! I honestly didn't expect to get any place at all. Congrats to everyone else as well! Again, thanks!

• Kahasai

THANK YOU!!!! This makes me so happy. <3 Congrats to everyone else, too! Wow, thank you!

Congrats!
    Would also like to know title of Rain and Sonder's piece :D
    BTW, what is the third place prize? Just wondering.
    This was a great contest, everybody did an awesome job :D

• AminahMcBina

Congratulations Kahasai, Rain and Sonder, and Quille!
    Quick question: What was Rain and Sonder's piece titled?

-Mina