Awesomer erza

FantasyWriter

i like many shows and in very many fandoms i am the girl that will sing my heart out if no one hears... i am the girl that moved from Kansas i'm the girl that wants to be author and never lose hope....

Raven

My dog Raven

0
I looked at my dog remembering the day we adopted her .
The animal shelter was called Save A Dog they told us that she is very shy run very fast and doesn't trust anyone they opened the door and she came through and sat right next to me then I knew the last owner named her that was true but the name came and stayed Raven it took some time to get the whipet Labrador Raven since there was other families competing for her so we hoped they chose us .the first day she came to our house I was in school so I was upset that I missed the day she was coming home school ended I ran home "like I usually do but faster" I ran across the park like there was no tomorrow I came home she barked at me I cried for a moment then they put commons sense into me because somehow I forgot that .I gave raven my old jacket she slept in that the first few days she stayed with us until we got her a dog bed .she started out on the streets of a island to being cared for in a animal shelter to being in our family and will always will be.
Now if you will excuse me I am going to go hug raven and remind myself of my new years resolution to spend more time with her and less on here

• January 24, 2016 - 9:00am (Now Viewing)

• FantasyWriter

What I meant was I've been playing to much last hear so I am g pin to make it up to her this spring ride bicycles take her out for walks play with her more