Bellbell0307

A Catholic girl, who just has a huge passion to write. Id like to call out my friends, DragonMasterFox and LackingASocialLife, they both have unique writing styles. I want to be a great musician and can't wait to see what life has in store for me.

I love to read your comments and it brings me joy to follow you. If you'd like for me to follow, please say so in the comments!

My Friends (Please follow or go check out one of their pieces.)
Kaitlyn ❄, LackingASocialLife (Georgia), DragonMasterFox (Mikaela), Your Alien Author. (Dana), Bad writer 105 (Ellie doesn't use WTW much but she has some potential from things I've seen her type at school.), LyraLynne (The nicest person that I've met online), and lastly, me! (Yes, I consider myself my own friend.)

BiKo

4
It came to me in a small cardboard box. A little piece of scrap metal that moved and blinked. I named it Biko. Biko had blue LED lights for eyes and a mouth with a red wire in its mouth that looked like its tongue.  Biko kept opening and closing its mouth as if it were yawning. Biko yawned a lot. I dug deeper into the box and found a manual. The title of it was, ‘How to control your personal robot servant.’ I read a couple of pages and realized that it was wrong. If the AI in this world was so good, why would humans need to control robots? Why not live alongside them? Biko turned its head and put my finger in its mouth. I smiled at it. That day, I decided that Biko and I would be best friends, and that I wouldn’t force Biko to do anything, ever.
    15 Years Later…
    I ran to the door of Biko’s room and knocked. Biko opened the door and smiled. I noticed that she was wearing the red and white sweatshirt that I gave to her as a hand-me-down last year.  “Biko, you look nice.” She clapped her metal hands as if saying, ‘thank you.’ “Let’s go to school, alright?” She nodded and we went downstairs. Once we got downstairs I poked my head in the cracked open door of the dining room. “Mom? Dad? Biko and I are going to school.” I heard a grunt from my dad and walked out the front door. When we got outside, Biko skipped to the end of the driveway and waved me over. “I’m coming,” I said. Her eyes brightened and she looked like she was laughing, in her muted voice. Then the bus came. I took a deep breath, bracing myself for the torment of the other students on the bus, I then grabbed Biko’s hand. She looked at me and walked onto the bus.

I'll continue this... 

• K.R.M

I can't wait for more.

• Catlover

Update:

• AminahMcBina

Biko needs a voice box!
    This was so good! Reminds me of Baymax from "Big Hero 6"

-Mina