Th

AminahMcBina

Hey, I'm Aminah, but most people call me Mina.
16 yrs. old|SUMMER BREAK|INFJ-T|Female/Girl/She/Her|I think I'm something of a writer|Animal lover||MARVEL FANGIRL FOR LIFE

Always Write Free,
Mina

To the 5 new followers,
This was written around 9am; I wasn't leaving anyone out. So shout out to you all too!

I GUESS THIS IS AN UPDATE!

12
Okay, so I'm not the one to do updates on WtW (Unless its for a certain novel, hang tight I'll get to that), but I just HAVE TO DO THIS ONE!!!!!

1ST WHAT IN THE HECK?! HOW DO I HAVE 50 FOLLOWERS?!♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
I made an account in September, but never posted anything until October 24, 2018. You know what that means? I haven't even been on here for a month! SO SHOUT OUT TO (ctrl+F to find name):
  1. stripedfly1001
  2. Faith Camp
  3. Special Shout Out to Catherinely Me
  4. Special Shout Out to rosemarywisdom
  5. Unamor_Unavida
  6. Special Shout Out to Your Local Flynn
  7. hibasaurus
  8. lianhabanana!
  9. Super Duper Special Shout Out to Kitty Cheshire
  10. Ivy
  11. Grazella
  12. palindrome
  13. Luna Lemon
  14. Johanna
  15. mouniafarissi
  16. Special Shout Out to R.J.Elsewhere
  17. 2A,2H and 1D
  18. Gabriel Goodwin
  19. AbigailSauble
  20. Corner Writing Club I know this is two people, but whatever + special shout out.
  21. huda_ayaz
  22. Nonny21
  23. Chloe_Cat
  24. Catlover
  25. star_girl
  26. ancientvoices
  27. Quille
  28. LilLove
  29. nezi_nes
  30. shadow+dust
  31. valentina
  32. Special Shout Out to PineappleGirl
  33. Majestically Awkward Manatee
  34. tchnclr_wrds
  35. Blotted Ink with a Broken Quill
  36. _TJNR@cheshire_
  37. nevaredhp
  38. Billie Aitken McGregor
  39. Special Shout Out to Ryder
  40. OhBaloney!
  41. AnonymousWriter
  42. Syl
  43. korra4life
  44. Cololo231
  45. RNE
  46. Avin
  47. i.c.f.l.o.w.e.r.s.
  48. The Bubbling Pen
  49. Camlily
  50. N.
CHECK OUT EACH OTHER'S WORKS!

2ND. "Changing Moon: A Werewolf Story Chapter 5" will be up later, IF AND ONLY IF YOU FOLLOW THESE RULES: Comment what you'd like to see a next part of (The most wanted wins + "Changing Moon" will still be up):
3RD. I WANNA START A CONTEST, BUT I'M NOT SURE IF I SHOULD. I HAVE A PROMPT, AND EVERYTHING...I JUST NEED YOUR VOTE! COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK ☺

4TH. I NEED TO MAKE A PLAY FOR MY ENGLISH CLASS (THIS IS HONOURS 11TH GRADE WE'RE TALKING ABOUT) SO PLZ GIVE ME SOME IDEAS!!!

5TH. COMMENT THE TITLE AND/OR THE LINK TO A PIECE YOU WANT ME TO REVIEW!

ANOTHER SHOUT OUT TO ALL OF YOU, FOR YOUR ENCOURAGEMENT, I NEVER THOUGHT THAT MY WRITING(S) WOULD BE RECOGNIZED, SO THANKS AGAIN!

Hugs and more hugs,
Mina
ANOTHER SUPER DUPER SPECIAL SHOUT OUT TO KITTY CHESHIRE, CHECK HER OUT! ALSO, IF YOU WANT A Q & A COMMENT QUESTIONS ON MY PIECES, OR MAKE A PIECE FULL OF QUESTIONS, AND I'LL ANSWER THEM.

1

• AminahMcBina

Haha no worries Bellbell0307, you aren't bothering me :) And that review...I'll get it done, as soon as I can!

• Bellbell0307

Haha! Shit! I just realized that I've posted three comments on this and am probably bugging you. I didn't scroll down to see my first comment... oops

• Bellbell0307

Hey! I feel stupid but could you review, Never too late to let go? I mean you clearly enjoyed it, so have fun? I'm really crappy with this stuff... Oh Well

• Kitty Cheshire

OK first things first LOVE YOU TOO MINA!!!!!!! Thanks for the double shout out... um... SECRET hands down... I need more info for this one, so Mina because you love me, even if Secret loses you should still make a next part to Secret just for me ;D YES START A CONTEST I WILL ENTER AND I WILL DAZE YOU WITH MY BRILLIANCE. As for your play it clearly has to be a tragic romance also I want you to email me a copy of your script *bats eyelashes while smiling* As for my review... You know where my work is just pick one that sounds interesting to you. And cuz why not it's our thing... 12!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• rosemarywisdom

Mina,
    I absolutely knew you would get there, and it's only a matter of time before that 50 turns into 100...
    Thanks for the special shout out, and a contest would be a fantastic idea. I'd enter! A Q&A would also be good (I'd fill it out!).
    The WtW community just wouldn't be the same without you; I know you haven't been on here long but already you're turning out to not just be an up-and-coming, but a prominent writer.
    Keep on keeping on and write free xxx,
    rosemarywisdom

• Bellbell0307

HIIIIIII! This is the first piece that I could click on to talk to you, I'm So HAPPY that you liked my piece, Never too late to let go! I've had a huge brain blank on how to continue this... but you encouraged me to ponder that and try and make more readers like you happy! Thank you!!!!

• AminahMcBina

To the 4 new followers,
    I wrote this before you guys followed, just so you know I wasn't leaving you out :)

-Mina

• annacatherine

I think its a really great idea to do a contest :)

• Ruthh

This is so awesome!! I haven’t been on here long but I know that you’re a lovely member of the community and you deserve all your followers. You’re so nice!! Keep writing x

• paperbird

It's insane that you have 52 followers and have only been writing here a month. I started on this site October 2017 and didn't reach 50 followers till mid-February. Thank you for the shoutout to CWC; we always appreciate it!
    I would enter your contest if you choose to have one and I hope you decide to do it. My best advice for holding a contest is a) republish the contest piece as many times as possible b) give good, reasonable prizes and c) make the due date far away, so people don't feel rushed.
    As for play ideas, there are websites online that can give you prompts for writing projects. I would recommend looking it up; there are lots of great ideas on the Internet.
    I would love it if you could review my short story titled "Sunlit Midnight" or any of my poetry. Thank you so much!

• green.eyes.gurl

YAY! I'm so happy you're here, and I'm even happier that you have 50 followers now! I encourage you to do the contest, and if you need any help I'm here!

• Made4Love

An absolute "yes!" on the contest!
    We are all so glad you are a part of the WtW community!

• Ryder

You should definitely have contest :} Congratulations on your followers!

Yay!!!!! Keep it up :D I really enjoyed reading Bite Me, so if you felt like adding more to that, I'd love to read it.
    On the edge of my seat for the next chapter of Changing Moon!
    Would love a review on Elfknight Chapter 4 :)
    Stay awesome! God Bless You :D

• janice

You should totally start a contest!! Congrats on so many followers, too!!!1