Sunset 2247748 1920 copy

Ryder

Homeschooled
Instagram follows are very welcome:) @heritagegroveacademy
Goodreads: Elsa Grace

My sentence contest winners:
Johanna Marie -congrats
Christy Wisdom -you
Lee Fudge -guys!

“Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.”
― Rob Siltanen

Dark Voice Part #2

6

“Wake up!” Gavynn whispered urgently to the girl. What was she thinking, running out there like that? Is she daft? Oh, well. I guess I would have done the same thing, he thought to himself. “Please wake up.” She stirred a little, but still did not wake. “I guess you hit your head pretty hard. I’ll make a small fire.” He began to move silently around the cave, gathering sticks, leaves, and bits of who knows what. He blew a fire, which is one of his gifts, onto the debris, and they began to crackle. Leaning on the wall of the cave he found himself to be tried, and he began to drift off to sleep.

*    *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *

Jills eyes flew open. Were was she? Sitting up very slowly she saw the red coals of a dying fire. Her head ached. How did she survive that drop? She should be dead! Or, was she? She looked deeper into the gloom. There, leaning against the wall was the boy. He was asleep. She edged closer to coals. They didnt seem to be making much heat. She picked up a few twigs, or maybe they were bones?, and put them into the glowing embers. She put her arms around her legs and her chin on her knees. She slowly rocked back and fourth, wishing she had a blanket.
    “I thought I killed you.” Jill looked over to were the boy sat.
    “Why?”she asked
    “Well, when I pulled you off the cliff, you hit your head pretty hard.”
    “Oh.” she could’nt help but sare into his eyes. they were so dark, theylooked like they were on fire.
    “Why did you run out of the castle like that? You almost died because of someone you didnt even know.” he looked at the small flame that was left in the coals.
    “Well, I…I don’t know. You see we just recieved news that…” She broke off and looked into the fire. She didn’t want him to see her tears. 
    “That the castle of  Nather has been destroyed, and everyone is dead? I know, I was there.”
    “Did anyone else escape?” Hope surged through her, then died when he shook his head. He looked miserable.
    “My names Jill.” she said a few minuets later, trying to change the subject.
    “Mines Gavynn.” They sat silent for awhile.
    “It’s very cold.” Jill said trying to keep her teeth from chattering.
    “I’ll try to find some more wood.” Gavynn went to the front of the cave and picked up a small log, and a few sticks. He brought them back and through them into the pile. He knelt down and blew fire onto the wood.
    “Your a skin changer.” she exclaimed.
    "Of course." He smiled.

• December 13, 2018 - 11:36am (Now Viewing)

• camlily

whoaa...

• Victoria Penning

EEEKKKK!!!!! This is so good!!!!! I can't wait to see where this goes!!! :D