Header

theMiamest

I like Marvel, movies, magic and I play a few instruments

Heil Hydra

Hi

My Name

PROMPT: All in a Name

0
      My first name is Joshua. My parents chose it based of the Bible character, and keeping with symmetry my brother was named Caleb. My name's been somewhere in the list of top 50 most common guy names for pretty much ever since it was first invented. Everywhere I've ever lived has featured at least one other Joshua in my grade, who always got the rights to the name since he would make friends faster than me, which led to me receiving a nickname upon discovery. These nicknames would include JP, Josh P, Partridge, or just Joseph and Jacob because no one could remember it.
     My last name is Partridge. This is a bit more interesting because it's about as uncommon as Joshua is common. The majority of my family tree on my Dad's side has the last name of Fox, but then my biological grandfather left my grandmother and my Dad's stepdad inserted the Partridge name into my lineage. At least I think that's what happened.
    No Middle name. More people are surprised by that than I expected,and about 99% of all the people I meet have a middle name, so I guess if the point of this is to show off how unique and special your name is there's that.

1