AbigailSauble

Child of God
Pro-life
Photographer
Marine sister
Blogger
English Country Dancer
Dessert enthusiast
Sun-Child
Reader
Musician
Singer
Artist
ISFJ-A
Wind Chaser
Volleyball devotee
Movie quoter
Tea drinker
Airsofter
Cat lover
Youtuber

' "Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed, yet My unfailing love for you will not be shaken, nor My covenant of peace be removed," says the LORD.' ~ Isaiah 54:10

Proud USMC sister!

FAVORITE QUOTES:

"Most people never meet their heroes;
I grew up with mine." ♥

“And the one good thing about being down here, is that we’ll save on funeral expenses.” ~ Puddleglum (The Silver Chair)

You don't love someone because they're perfect, you love them in spite of the fact that they're not. ~ Jodi Picoult

How lucky am I to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard. ~ Winnie the Pooh

https://wheniwasanartist.blogspot.com/

Eternal Commitment

4
I was scared to death.
   And as I watched my fiancee, Bethany Miller, walk down the church aisle with her dad, I could scarcely breathe.
She was too pretty for words. Her light blonde hair was tucked loosely into a low bun at the nape of her neck. A few stray curls framed her heart-shaped face. 
   In a few minutes, she is going to be my wife. Anticipation and anxiety mingled together and zipped through my veins. My eyes met Bethany's and hers' sparkled with love.
   I don't deserve her. 
A lump of emotion rolled itself into my throat and stuck. Breathe, Daniel, breathe. 
   Was I really ready to get married? Especially to someone like Bethany. 
   When Mr. Miller sat down with his wife, who sat in the front, dabbing at her red-rimmed eyes with a kleenex, Bethany slipped her small hand into my calloused one. 
   Her blue-laced gray eyes were so clear, so full of hope, excitement, kindness, and everything that made up Bethany Miller. 
   I swallowed hard as we stood before the pastor.
Oh God, make me worthy. 

I felt anything but.
So much planning, so much thought, so many prayers had been poured over this decision. Was this really the right choice? 
   As I echoed the pastor's words, I knew it was. I knew it with all my heart. Finally I could look at Bethany with assurance.
Yes. This was the absolute, best choice. 
   We both smiled, and committed our lives to each other. 

1

• Ruthh

This is so cute!