Blotted Ink with a Broken Quill

14 years old.
Name of the Wind/Ranger's Apprentice/Dawn of Wonder/Legend/The Alchemist

ENFP-T

Coldplay.
Beatles.
Ed Sheeran.
Gaelic Storm.

Guitarist.
Artist.
Screamer.
Lover.
Actor.
Shakespherist

Join Date: September 12, 2018

I have found that what I put here before was very deep.
Nah...
Just wanted to say hi.
So hello.

Censorship

2
Will anybody tell me more about the censorship on this site? I'm not well informed.

• Blotted Ink with a Broken Quill

Thanks!

• paperbird

Write the World has a strict censorship system. They unpublish anything that involves violence, gore, rape, child abuse, suicide, self-harm, or excessively mature content. Most people on this site have had work taken down, and it's recently arisen (what with SomeFormOfWriting leaving) that these policies are too strict. I agree full heartedly. I was twelve when I first started on this site and even then I got some of my work taken down. Overly-sensitive much? Anyway, it's kind of become a movement.

• Kitty Cheshire

Go look in the Terms of Use, or some shit like that. Then look at what you are allowed and not allowed to write about. That should sum it up for you.

• janice

SomeFormOfWriting is leaving because of all the censorship, and for many of us (including myself) that was the final straw. Something like an indirect suicide, self-harm, or drug reference can get a piece banned, which is pretty ridiculous, so a "movement" started.