1780

Blotted Ink with a Broken Quill

13 years old.
In love with books.
Ranger's Apprentice. 1
Dawn of Wonder. 2
Wings of Fire. 3
Warriors. 4
Percy Jackson. 5

ENFP-T

Coldplay.
Beatles.

Guitarist.
Artist.
Screamer.
Lover.
Actor.

Join Date: September 12, 2018

I have found that what I put here before was very deep.
Nah...
Just wanted to say hi.
So hello.

And remember that whoever you are, however you look, in what way you think, what you drink, how you express yourself, how you write, what music you listen to, and even how long your fingernails are, the only real thing about you is what you decide to be.

Censorship

2
Will anybody tell me more about the censorship on this site? I'm not well informed.

• Blotted Ink with a Broken Quill

Thanks!

• paperbird

Write the World has a strict censorship system. They unpublish anything that involves violence, gore, rape, child abuse, suicide, self-harm, or excessively mature content. Most people on this site have had work taken down, and it's recently arisen (what with SomeFormOfWriting leaving) that these policies are too strict. I agree full heartedly. I was twelve when I first started on this site and even then I got some of my work taken down. Overly-sensitive much? Anyway, it's kind of become a movement.

• Kitty Cheshire

Go look in the Terms of Use, or some shit like that. Then look at what you are allowed and not allowed to write about. That should sum it up for you.

• janice

SomeFormOfWriting is leaving because of all the censorship, and for many of us (including myself) that was the final straw. Something like an indirect suicide, self-harm, or drug reference can get a piece banned, which is pretty ridiculous, so a "movement" started.