_TJNR@cheshire_

I am Talise and I write to express myself. I believe that everyone should have a voice even someone like me who is just 12. Please do not judge me by my age as that would be extremely primitive and highly rude:)

Write Free

In the words of Oscar Wilde...
"Be yourself because everyone else is taken."
I strive to be a valuable, approachable and inspirational member of write the world so please feel free to ask me anything you like, don't be shy :)
I appreciate any feedback, comments and reviews, positive or constructive!
Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love yourself, the world around you and feel free to be you!

P.S. If you would like to contact me outside of WTW my email is rosemary.n.sage9@gmail.com and my IG is @_talise65_

Writing comp winners announced!

6

Hi everyone
I know this has been a long time coming but I am finally going to announce the winners of my writing competition!
Once again I would like to thank everyone who participated and supported me in doing this and just say that everyone's a winner even if they didn't get put in the top three. Below I will include everyone who entered and the "prizes" they have won.

Okay let's get started

3rd prize
This person's piece kept me reading with their intriguing logs and descending insanity.
Congratulations to Anha with their entry of Isolation! You have won third prize and a review. Please include your selected piece for my review below.

2nd prize
This person's piece left me on the edge of my seat, thirsty for more. I am super curious and excited *Chapter 2?*
Congratulations to rosemarywisdom with their entry of ummm well actually it doesn't say the name but anyway. You have won second prize and 2 reviews. Please include your selected pieces for my review below.

1st prize
And now for the big one
I thought this person's piece was really intriguing and when a few small changes were applied could be a published best seller. To be honest I would go out and buy it now :)
So I would like to give a huge congratulations to Silverpen with their entry of Kyle! You have just won first prize, 3 reviews and an extra special mention in my Shawards. Please include your selected pieces for my review below.

This is everyone who entered.
Luna Lemon
rosemarywisdom
Silver Pen
Anha
annacatherine
SomeFormOfWriting

Once again I would like to thank you all, YOU ARE WINNERS in your own very special way.

I would also like to say that SomeFormOfWriting did enter this competition with a phenomenal piece and since unfortunately, they have left WTW I can't include them in the awards.

I would also like to say that if anyone ever needs feedback, help with something (It doesn't have to be about writing) or would like me to read one of their pieces, please do not hesitate to contact me, I would be more than happy to.
Thank you all again- _TJNR@cheshire_

• November 26, 2018 - 12:22am (Now Viewing)

• _TJNR@cheshire_

No worries @Silver Pen. I am so glad that you enjoyed the comp! I will get onto your reviews ASAP
    Oh and also, minor detail, It's TJNR sorry to nitpick :P
    Thanks again

• Silver Pen

I can't choose three, so if you could review Tyranicide, The Impossible Choice, and one piece of your choosing, that would be awesome! Thanks again!

• Silver Pen

I can't believe that you "didn't want to bother me" when you asked me to find out that I won, @_TNJR@cheshire. :)

• Silver Pen

The doors of my mind have been completely blown away. I'm not used to winning. But WOW! Thanks so much for hosting this contest. It's wonderful to see how encouraging you are, @_TNJR@cheshire! Thanks to all the people who didn't win, too. You've all been good sports, and I'd be proud to write beside you again.

• _TJNR@cheshire_

Thanks everyone! I will get onto your reviews ASAP.
    @Johanna, that's okay that you didn't enter I am glad to see you are still following up with this and supporting others. Oh and also, rosemarywisdom could give me the links for your pieces? Once again Thanks

• Johanna

Congrats to all the winners!! Sorry but I never got time to enter even if I asked :P

• Luna Lemon

Congrats to all the winners! This was so fun to compete in and thanks so much for creating this competition. I'm sad as well that SFOW couldn't be included:( Hopefully they'll write on:)
    Once again, congrats:)

• rosemarywisdom

OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

If you could review my short chapter of Unspoken, that would be great. Also, my poem being a writer.

Omg congratulations to the winners! It is a terrible shame that SOFW was unable to get a place for their amazing piece, but I'm sure the other winners deserve their places just as much.
    If I could get you to review 'sharp', my entry for the warning and needle contests that would be amazing: https://writetheworld.com/groups/1/shared/91127/version/172603