AminahMcBina

Hey, I'm Aminah, but most people call me Mina.
18 yrs. old|I GRADUATED|INFJ-T|Female/Girl/She/Her|I think I'm something of a writer|Animal lover||MARVEL FANGIRL FOR LIFE|| Member of WtW since 2018

Not my usual style.

Secret

2
 VIOLENCE  and FOUL LANGUAGE
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What the fuck do you want?" I bark. Eloise smiles, "you," she laughs. "Stay the fuck away from me, creepy bitch," I reply. I storm away, leaving Eloise in  the park, sitting on the withered bench.

"Laura!" Eloise yells, I keep walking, ignoring the yells of the woman behind me. "Laura,  come back!" Eloise screams. I stop in my tracks, as a scene plays in my head.

It's dark, Eloise and I are huddled together. "I love you," Eloise whispers. I smile, "show me you love me," I reply.

Another  scene plays in my head.

Bill, my ex boyfriend is dead on the floor, lying in a pool of his own blood. "Eloise! What the bloody hell happened?!" I hysterically scream. Eloise looks scared, a knife in her hand, "he found out," she says, her hand shaking. "What the fu- I'm calling the police!" I cry, looking through my purse for  my phone. "Please Laura, you can't!" Eloise begs. "You committed murder, Eloise, you can't get away with that shit!"

I'm breathing hard. I feel someone else's breath on my neck. "Stay with me," Eloise whispers in my ear. "You're a  murderer Eloise. You. Are. A. Fucking. Murderer!" I begin to walk away, I then turn and look at her, "I can't keep your secret any longer. And I can't love you, you're evil."

In my car, I rest my head on the steering wheel. My head jerks up, as someone's fingers twine into my hair, pulling harder until I cry out. I open my eyes, and look into the face of my attacker-Eloise. "What the fuck?" I wince as she pulls harder. "You can't tell," she flatly says.

My face is on the steering wheel, my hands clutching my throat. A hot, sticky  substance is leaking through my fingers. It smells like metal, so much metal. "Help," I try to yell, but my voice comes out a whisper. "Help." Then there's  nothing but darkness.
No idea what I was doing, when I wrote this.

1

• Kitty Cheshire

I LOVE YOU EVEN MORE NOW!!!!! LIKE I LOVED YOU BEFORE BUT NOW IT'S LIKE... IT'S LIKE I LOVE YOU EVEN MORE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

• AminahMcBina

@Kitty Both are girls
    @Quille I'll make a new piece (hopefully) and the secret will be reveled, though I hinted part of her secret (she murdered someone) but why...that's the secret :)

• _________

Wow!
    What was the secret he found out? Please :D

• Kitty Cheshire

By her secret I mean Eloise's secret which I guess became both of their secret the moment Laura found out... and in my first comment that was supposed to be 'thought' :D

• Kitty Cheshire

You should right a part that tells everyone what her secret was. PLEASE!!!!!

• Kitty Cheshire

They're both girls right? If so I will be trough the roof happy! I'm pretty sure they're both girls but I want to be sure. :D Also nicely done. I was on the edge of... my bed? I'm not in a seat. Whatever great job. My favorite part was how she thought she was safe. My first thought when she got into her car was, "Bitch you thought!!!" LOVED IT!!! -Mamma Hen Kitty :P

• AminahMcBina

Lol. Eloise isn't so right in the head. I honestly didn't think out characterization much. An idea just popped in my head and I had to get it out, before I lost it. Laura...well Laura isn't alive anymore.

Thanks for reading!
    -Mina

• Cololo231

Is the lady alright?