Catlover

Yo, I am 16 years old if you are wondering! You can call me Imani if you want. I love to study languages, Anime, Star Wars, Jesus Christ, Indila (the French singer), Eragon series, Musicals, Stranger things, Netflix, Marvel, and FOOD!

I am just a random, socially awkward, fun, quirky, musical lover, writing-more-than-I-breathe, Catholic, bookaholic, secretly a witch, tea and latte drinker, oldest of six siblings, K-pop obsessed and lover of music in different languages.
I want to own a company when I get older where I write, produce, and director my own work.

Book Club Update

10
Hey everyone, happy Saturday! So, today is the first meeting of the book club. I have good and bad news. 
The good news is God has answered my prayers of going to a real school! Even better, it is a performing arts school that is free. I will be able to do custom design, drawing/painting, yearbook, culinary cooking, screenwriting, filming and so many other things. It is basically all my dream jobs wrapped into one school. I start the 26th of this month. You are probably are wondering what the bad news is.
Well... I have to put the book club on hold for now. Transferring from homeschool to another school takes a lot of preparation and time. I won't be able to squeeze time for a book club sadly. I am truly sorry to all the people who were looking forward to this book club. Even when I start school, I have to give this computer I am using back to my homeschool company. The performing arts school will give me a Chromebook but it is for school purposes only. Again, I am sorry for this inconvenience. If you guys still want to continue the book club, I don't mind. Please keep me in your prayers as I get ready to go to high school and continue to be my creative self. 

Have a great weekend and God Bless,
Imani 

• MoonFromAlola

Yay! I'm so happy for you! Hope it's going well!

• theinvisiblehumanbeing

That's wonderful! All the best for your transition to your new school, and hope you will enjoy the experience! You needn't worry about the book club. You're an amazing writer, Imani, and we will always support you no matter what!

• Secret Rose

So happy for you Imani! I really hope that you will enjoy studying at your new school, because it seems really amazing! I hope that you will still visit all of us at Wtw once in awhile, but if you can't, just please remember that we will always be here for you anytime you choose to come back! Take care and may God bless you and your family in life always!
    Best wishes, Secret Rose

• nevaredhp

yay that's so exciting!!! i'm so happy for u!!

• Catlover

Awww, thanks so much! :)

• Dummie

Oh my gosh, Imani, that's amazing!
    I know you are smart, and you are an incredible person, but if you become friends with someone and that person turns out to be a bad person and does things they shouldn't be doing, DO NOT HESITATE TO CUT THE PERSON OUT OF YOUR LIFE! I don't care if you really don't want to hurt them, you have to cut them out. Trust me, I know from personal experience, they will get you in trouble and it won't end up well! Just some advice!
    You will always have us to come back to!

• Bellbell0307

AWESOME!!

• Johanna

Good luck! Wow, that school sounds so fun...

• Hannah Gaudette - JoyfulWriter

Best wishes! I'm homeschooled, too, so I can imagine it would be quite a transition. God bless!

• janice

Have fun at regular school!!

• AbigailSauble

Praying!! You'll do great! :) God bless!