The Bubbling Pen

bubbling writer
mathsey person
swimmer
thesaurus-lover
learner driver
poet
pizza and pasta muncher
dessert hogger
science blogger
realist

Avatar made by Serendipity <3

Note =) I like to end my reviews with a "roses are red..." poem. Yes, it means I loved it. With all my heart <3

Sometimes the best worlds are within the folds of our imagination.
~ The Bubbling Pen

I never travel without my diary. One should always have something sensational to read.
~ Oscar Wilde

Love to faults is always blind, always is to joy inclined. Lawless, winged and unconfined, and breaks all chains from every mind.
~ William Shakespeare

The A Plus Student

14
A poem that achieves a different meaning when read backwards line by line.

She is so different

It is false to say
She struggles like we do
We should admit that
She feels no pressure
It is impossible that
She has experienced failure
We can expect that
She will always excel
We simply assume that
She is gifted
She refuses to agree that
Her brain is better
We have chosen to believe that
Her success is just luck
It is mistaken that
She works with determination
We don’t give her credit that
She is born the same
We should understand that
Her goals are set higher
We accuse that
She surpasses us easily
And whilst
We fail to realise that she tries harder
We say she is suspiciously smart

A robot
An alien
A higher species
A mastermind

She is not
Like us
Yet it is fair to say that she is
Destined for greatness
She may be unique but
She is separate from us
It is a lie to recognise that

She is one of us

First read it down line by line and then start again from the bottom, reading line by line :)

1

• Jae

wow, i love this poem as well! i was reading your other ones, trying o get inspiration, and you just have a great talent for writing two-direction poetry, and just regular poems in general. good job!
    p.s. your writing really inspires me!
    :DDDD

• The Bubbling Pen

Thanks Early Pearl :)

• pencils.and.paper.roses

I love this kind of poem! And this is an absolutely stellar example of it. Amazing job!! :D :P

• The Bubbling Pen

Thanks @ Luna Lemon, your comment means a lot to me and I'm glad that you could relate to the poem :) I totally understand what you mean... sometimes you just want to let go or you accidentally make a mistake but it just shows that there is room for improvement - nobody is perfect, but that's ok! Every experiences pressure and life isn't easy for anyone. Thanks again for your comment xx

• Luna Lemon

INCREDIBLE! This piece is so real and relatable and each line really hit me hard. I love this, the power behind your words is great. I love the cleverness of this piece as it is both beautiful forward and backwards. One of my favorite lines is, "It is impossible that/She has experienced failure". It really captures the ignorance of other people when someone who they see as, "perfect", can make mistakes as well. I love how you captured that message in this poem as I felt the real, raw emotions that I could relate to. That last line was a perfect wrap up to a beautiful poem. Great job and keep writing:)

• The Bubbling Pen

Thanks everyone!! This poem reflects other's opinions of me sometimes, but you know, sometimes you just want them to see you for you?

If you want to try one of your own, here is a site you can check out that was a lot of help: https://penandthepad.com/write-reverse-poem-8556361.html

I'd love to read any that you write :)

• Ruthh

THIS IS SO CLEVER WHAT
    These poems are so hard to do and you’ve mastered it so well and made a poem that’s so beautiful and somewhat relatable?? Hats off to you!!! Well done!!

• annie_cheng

Whoa, this is so cool! Beautifully written and very clever. Great job!!! :)

• fatpanda

Well done! You must have really worked hard on this... I was kinda reminded of Spencer Hastings from pll while reading this.