A822a3a4d1fad0227105ab1da04943b0 8457

ProcrastinatingWriter

I wrote this when I was in fourth grade.

My Edited Fourth Grade Fantasy Story

2
Once upon a time there lived a mother, a father, and three beautiful children. Now this wasn’t just any family, it was a royal family. They lived in the kingdom of Gardenia, where the oaks would sway and create a beautiful canopy, the lakes glistened as sunlight bounced off of them, and every morning and evening colors blended together to form what is known as the sunrise and sunset. The mother’s name was Catherine, and people said she was the kindest and most fair ruler (along with the king) that the kingdom has and will ever see.
She had beautiful blue eyes that sparkled like the glistening lake, her hair was long and blonde with soft ringlets that were only on the bottom, and she was always kind, gentle, loving and honest, which she said was the greatest gift she was blessed with. The king’s name was Charles, and he had short brown hair, dark brown eyes that were as brown as the bark of an oak tree, and was kind, honest, loving and quite smart. Now the three children were all girls and they were triplets. Their names were Olivia, Violet, and Nellie. They all had beautiful blonde hair like their mother but they had their father’s eyes and perfect facade.
They were born on March 12th, 2006. In the Chinese Zodiac they were dogs. They lived in a life of luxury, with a stunning white castle, 450 rooms in the castle, three dogs,(one for each of them,) beautiful four poster beds, and servants always waiting on them.
When they were born they each got a special birthday gift from the fairies. Olivia’s gift was honesty, Nellie’s gift was cleverness, and Violet’s gift was kindness. Even with their life of luxury they were never cruel, rude or demanding. Now it was autumn when animals were hastily gathering and storing food for winter, leaves were beginning to turn red and fall and in the castle one baby was born. Just one baby, but that can make a big difference. A grand party was thrown for her and many came, from the farthest kingdoms,  to the kingdom right next door. The royal family was quite excited and a little bit nervous too, because they had never hosted such a crowd. Soon, in the beginning of winter the baby was born and they named her Stella. She didn’t look much like the triplets, as she had brown hair and beautiful hazel colored eyes.
As she grew up it became clear that she loved getting the royal treatment, but there was something missing. You see, the three triplets loved Stella so much but they all just wanted to do big kid things. That really left Stella out of the circle and King Charles and Queen Catherine started to notice that. When Stella got her birthday gift it became unclear what the fairies had given her and even King Charles and Queen Catherine didn’t know what it was.
Every day Stella would go out to the pool, just to get in with the triplets and have fun. Stella realized her gift. She was able to comprehend things that many couldn’t and she could come up with strong answers to other questions.  
A couple of years past and then another event took place. Now the triplets were a lot older than she was, and it came time for them to pick their husbands, a time that they had all been dreading. The King and Queen sent royal invitations to kingdoms near and far because they wanted their daughters to marry happily ever after.
They were planning to throw a royal ball in the beginning of Spring, so that was all the talk in Gardenia and all the other kingdoms. So many wanted them to be their wives and all the princes, dukes and kings were getting ready. Meanwhile, at the castle Stella and the three triplets were setting up and all the fame got to the triplets heads. They became demanding and rude, despite their gifts, everything Queen Catherine and King Charles were not. The triplets started treating Stella as their servant, but Queen Catherine and King Charles put a stop to it at once.
In the kingdom of Cardosa and the kingdom of Hayssen, there was an evil spirit taking away the goodness in people’s hearts and bringing cruelness and evilness to them. The kingdoms of Caradosa and Hayssen were kingdoms nearby and the King and Queen were worried that it would soon reach their kingdom. The kingdom bordering Cardosa was the Kingdom of Isloperania and the evil spirit didn’t seem to come to them. In all the kingdoms no one knew why or how the evil spirit didn’t come to them.
Once upon a time, there lived another happy family in another happy kingdom. It was the kingdom of Isloperania. There was a mother, a father, two brothers and two sisters. Their names were, William, Mary, Myles, Henry, Sophia, and Isabella. Isabella and Sophia both had black hair and brown eyes, while Myles and Henry had blonde hair and blue eyes. In Isloperania it was winter and the mountains’ tips were covered in white glistening snow, the ponds were covered in crystallized ice, the trees were bare but there were small sparkly icicles hanging off of them and the ground was covered in powdered snow. The castle was covered in snow and the sun would bounce of it creating a beautiful sight. The castle was white and the top was a nice hue of turquoise. Just the castle itself took up 7 acres, with 964 rooms and 483 windows.
Mary and William made fine rulers and their kingdom was peaceful and calm. Mary had long, straight black hair, beautiful brown eyes and she was kind, loving, understanding and honest, much like Queen Isabella. King William has blonde hair, which was quite dazzling in the sunlight, cool blue eyes which remind him of the sparkling ponds in summer time and his qualities were just like Queen Mary, but he was also very witty. The subjects that lived in Isloperania were kind and Queen Mary and King William taught them to be kind, honest, and loving. They too had heard about the curse and they were able to fight it with kindness. The spirit was stumped but he would probably try again soon.
They knew why the spirit didn’t come but they wouldn’t tell anyone because they needed to figure it out themselves. Sophia, Isabella, Myles and Henry were all in the living room having a discussion about their home.
“I’m tired of acting all nice and good, I want to go out into the world, explore it and have fun,” said Isabella.
“I know what you mean, but mom and dad would be furious,” said Myles.
After a long discussion they decided that they would run away to a kingdom far away and disguise themselves.
Back in Gardenia, Stella was having a miserable life and so was Nellie. Nellie didn’t want to be forced to marry a man who she didn’t want to. Nellie and Stella told each other how they felt and they desperately wanted to run away but they knew how disappointed their mother and father would be. After a bit of talking they too decided to run away. They packed some food, clothing, a map and some money. Then they set off. Their journey had begun…
The children in the kingdom of Isloperania had gone into the forest with some tools, money, food, clothing and a map. They had been camping once so they knew how
to start a fire but not much more. Thankfully Myles and Henry were very crafty and creative and Sophia was good with hunting and fishing. They made a great team together with all of their talents.
Isabella never gave up and she was very good at art too. Myles set up a tent for them to sleep in while Isabella and Sophia made a fire for Henry who would prepare the dinner. After a long dinner of fish, berries and a little bit of cake for dessert they went to bed hoping that nothing and no one would harm them.
Stella and Nellie had just set off and both of them were very good with camping and outdoors unlike Olivia and Violet. The gathered some berries, set up a small wooden cabin, rolled out their sleeping bags, made a fire and ate a delicious dinner of fish, bread, berries and for dessert some biscuits with jam and whipped cream. They put some oil lamps up and then went to sleep.
Henry, Myles and Isabella woke up to the sound of screaming, so they cautiously went outside to see what all the racket was about. They saw some people that had stolen their bags and they were dragging Sophia away with them. They had no idea what was happening but they knew that they needed help and fast. They started screaming and someone heard them and they were nearby.
Stella and Nellie had woken up to a bloodcurdling scream and it sounded like kids. They ran towards the sound and they saw three children, five men who had bags and it looked like to be one of the children.     
“What is happening?” asked Stella.
“Those men took our sister and less importantly our bags,” Henry replied frantically.
“Well whatever is happening we are here to help!” exclaimed Nellie.
“Thank you,” replied Henry.
They devised a plan, Nellie would climb up into a tree and throw an apple to the ground so they would know something or someone was there. Myles would make a sound of a wolf howling and then Stella and Isabella would echo it back to him. There was a hole nearby and if the men fell in then they could demand the return of Sophia and their bags back or else they would leave them in the hole. They didn’t have a backup plan but thy thought it was worth a try.
“Here it goes,” said Myles.
Nellie climbed a tree and got the apple ready, while Stella, Isabella and Myles got ready to howl and Henry hid behind the hole. Stella dropped the apple which made  them turn around abruptly and then Myles made the howling sound as Isabella and Stella echoed it. The burglars were very scared and they just started running straight towards the hole. “BOOM!” They all fell in and they were very puzzled too.
“Let go of our sister and set her on the ledge with our bags and then we will let you out” Henry said. The burglars agreed, reluctantly they set Sophia down with the bags and Henry, Myles, Isabella, Stella, and Nellie let them out and they promised not to cause anymore trouble.
Soon they all became friends, told each other their stories about running away and then they started talking of the evil spirit and how the kingdom of Isloperania had been able to fight it off from their kingdom. They made a goal to try to fight off the evil spirit from every other kingdom. For breakfast they had biscuits with jam and butter, some refreshing lemonade, berries and a little cherry pie. They decided that they would head north to the kingdom of Seeburg where there was a wedding going on and they wouldn’t be noticed. They all had different talents which they shared with each other and they made a great team. They worked with each other well and they got along well too. As they passed the kingdom of Holian they stopped for dinner. When they opened their sacks they found that almost all their food was gone except for the drinks and the desserts so they had no choice but to go hunting, fishing and gathering fruit and vegetables.
Sophia and Stella want out fishing, Isabella and Nellie went to gather fruit and vegetables and Myles and Henry went out hunting. They caught a stag and three rabbits, Sophia and Stella caught some cod and trout and Nellie and Isabella found some berries, peaches and carrots. When they got back, Isabella made them some bigger sacks to carry more things. Nellie prepared the cod while Isabella and Sophia washed the berries and Myles and Henry skinned and cooked the three rabbits. They found an old dusty cabin to stay in for the night with a round table, six beds, a bathroom and a living room. Though it was quite old it was very welcoming and cozy.
In Gardenia and Isloperania the kingdom's rulers were very worried because Stella and Nellie were missing and all the children from the kingdom of Isloperania were missing too. Olivia and Violet hadn’t found people that they wanted to marry and Nellie wasn’t even there. Both kingdoms sent out search parties and put up posters everywhere, but no one found them.
In the cabin they had a wonderful dinner of cooked rabbit, trout, milk and a little cherry cake for dessert. As they went to sleep they knew that they would be in the kingdom of Seeburg the following day. When they woke up they had a small breakfast of berries and lemonade and they set off. When they came close to the kingdom of Seeburg they saw big posters of them that said,
“Have you seen Isabella, Sophia, Myles, Henry, Stella or Nellie?
If you have, please contact the kingdoms of, Gardenia and Isloperania.”

When they all saw that it became apparent to them that they  had to disguise themselves very well because everyone knew of them and everyone knew what they looked like. Myles and Henry decided to pretend to be servants and Isabella, Sophia, Nellie and Stella would go into the castle as maids. Stella and Nellie had been to the kingdom of Seeburg twice with their parents so they knew  the castle well and they knew many of its secrets. They knew of and underground passage so they decided that they would enter that way.
After they got in, Myles and Henry found some servant outfits that fit them and they put them on. Meanwhile Isabella, Sophia, Nellie and Stella found some maid uniforms that fit them, but they couldn’t find one for Stella. As they were trying to work out their dilemma, they could hear footsteps slowly approaching them. They didn’t know what to do, so they just stood there frozen, hoping that no one would notice them. Soon the footsteps got quieter and quieter. Just when they thought they were safe, someone ran into the room and unfortunately she noticed them.
“What are you doing in here? You shouldn’t be in here, you should be in the kitchens working and you boys should be serving the king and queen,” she ordered. They all breathed a heavy sigh of relief as she left.     
“I thought we would have gotten taken to the dungeon and then be executed,” said Henry.
“I thought that too,” said Stella, which was the first word that she had uttered in front of them. They hid in the broom closet while they talked about their plan and they also had a backup plan, unlike when they were in the forest rescuing Sophia. Myles and Henry raced to the kitchens while Isabella, Sophia, Nellie and Stella tried to think of a plan for what they would do with Stella. The finally came to a decision. Stella would go to one of the secret rooms in the castle which no one knew about except for the queen and king who last ruled, but they were dead. The room had a beautiful bed, a seventy-two inch tv, a fridge, with all kinds of sweets and some healthy food, a desk, and a bathroom.         
Meanwhile Myles and Henry were on lunch break and having the time of their lives. Henry was having a pork skewer with a lemonade and Myles was having Chicken Teriyaki with some chocolate milk. No one back at home would have ever let him have that kind of stuff on a daily basis.
For dessert they had a chocolate lava cake with milk, had two hours of free time and then went to go serve the queen some black tea. Myles and Henry thought this was awesome because they hardly had any work to do, but that wasn’t true. They had to go up and down the stairs to serve the dinner guests, serve dessert, clean out the horse stables, clean the horses, (Which smelled horrible,) make sure the animals had enough food, clean the fountain outside and then they got to go to bed.
Isabella and Sophia went to clean up but Nellie stayed with Stella. Isabella and Sophia also had a lunch break. Isabella had Penne Pasta with butter and a tall glass of fizzing lemonade, while Sophia had Chicken Noodle soup with a glass of tea. For dessert they had sponge cake with some warm milk. They also brought Stella some Tomato Soup and Chocolate Milk and they brought Nellie some Mashed Potatoes, bread with butter and some grapefruit juice. For dessert they feasted on chocolate fondue, Ice Cream Sandwiches and and some warm or cold milk. They ate on the bed while they watched a movie, the story of Beauty and the Beast. They put the dessert in the fridge while the ate lunch. At 11:00pm Myles, Henry, Isabella, and Sophia returned to the room looking as if they had been through a war.
“They made us go up and down the stairs so many times, when we had to bring dinner to everyone,” Myles said weakly, flopping down on the bed.
Henry was already on the bed snoring and Isabella and Sophia said nothing but just flopped down on the comfy sofa. Nellie and Stella were awake watching Cinderella silently so they wouldn’t wake the others and around 2:00 am they drifted off to sleep.                 
The next morning they slept until 10:00 without anyone bothering them, then Myles took some things out of the fridge. There was some milk, lemonade, berries, jam and bread, some butter and some lemon tart. During breakfast they decided that they would go to the castle library.
“We might find some information on the evil spirit!” Exclaimed Myles.
They set off to the library through the tunnels, hoping that they would find something. After a lot of searching and finding nothing, Stella said something.
“I don’t think we're looking in the right place. We’re reading and searching instead of looking in our minds and our hearts. We should think back to the stories that we may have thought as fables but maybe aren't and newspapers from a long time ago instead of in the present.”
Everyone thought about that for a minute and then Sophia said, “I remember that this happened in 1892 and people were able to fend it off. It’s in my article and there is a little poem on the bottom.”
Sure enough, there was a poem on the bottom which said, “There is one way to fend the evil spirit off. You must find something that lies in your heart and you will find that it helps you in many ways, not just defeating an evil spirit. Can you find what seeks in your heart, can you defeat an evil spirit? I hope you can find this beautiful gift. You might meet someone special on your way there. He will help you on your journey. Fear not, everyone has this gift and it is a beautiful gift to have too. Good luck and remember have hope, love and courage, that can get you very far.”
Stella thought for a moment along with the others and then at the same time they all shouted,
“Kindness!”
They decided to leave the castle and go to the forest. A few hours later they stumbled upon a cave glistening with emeralds, diamonds, crystals, sapphires and rubies. It was so beautiful and shiny they just had to stop and take a look. When they went in they very abruptly stopped because they saw something that startled them. It was a dragon. It was green, with a long tail and beautiful blue eyes. It turned around and saw them. None of them knew what to do when a dragon is staring at you. The dragon caught their surprised looks and he looked quite sympathetic.
“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to startle you with my appearance,” he said quietly.
“That's quite alright,” replied Stella.
“Where are you going?” he questioned.
“We’re going to go find the evil spirit,” Nellie said.
“Maybe I could take you, then you can see everything. I haven't been out of the cave of the cave for a while but I know my way around pretty well,” the dragon said.
“That would be awesome!” exclaimed Henry.
All the others nodded in their agreement. They stopped to have some food. Some berries, bread, milk and for the dragon brought some of his food which was magical and only a dragon could eat. The dragon flew throughout the kingdoms day, after day and finally they came across the evil spirit. None of them knew what to do but they all had remembered the poem that they had read a week ago. The evil spirit was currently in the kingdom of Gardenia and bringing evil to everyone. They lay down for the night but they woke with a start, and when they opened their eyes their dragon friend was gone and the evil spirit was there.
“I have come to take away all the goodness in your heart and take it for myself,” the evil spirit roared.
“No! If there’s something you can’t take away it’s our love and kindness for each other and our families!” Stella exclaimed.
“Oh, really?” he laughed. His laugh was so cruel that it gave them all goose bumps.
“I will do it right now!” he said.
Their only hope had failed them and now they were to become evil people. They felt like they had let down everyone, every family, every kingdom, and their family too. They closed their eyes and waited for the kindness to be sucked out of them but it never was. They slowly opened their eyes to find the evil spirit on the ground crying. They were all startled to see this, and even though he had brought evil to many kingdoms, they decided to help him and make him feel better.
“What happened?” Nellie questioned.
“Why did you bring bad to other people and take the good away from them?” Stella asked
“I just wanted to fit in and live with people but everyone was afraid that I would be evil, so I wanted to take away goodness so I could live more happily and not be rejected,” he replied sadly.
“You don’t have to take away goodness from other people to become good yourself. You’ll feel better if you're kind, people will respect you and it is the right thing to do,” said Stella.
“Yeah, we can show you and teach you too,” added Sophia.
“We’ll all help,” Myles seconded.
    “Yeah,” they all said unanimously.
“Okay,” the spirit agreed. They taught him about love and kindness and when he was ready they brought him to the kingdom of Isloperania. They knew that their parents were very worried and they would be very happy to see them. They told the spirit to wait in their bedroom while they saw their parents. As they crept towards their parents’ bedroom they heard voices.
“Oh William, I hope their okay, after all they’re just kids,” said Queen Mary.
“Mom,! Dad!” they all said together.
“Oh my gosh it’s you! Please never leave us again, we were so worried!” exclaimed their father.  
“Don’t worry we won’t, we promise,” said Sophia. She knew she was speaking for her brothers and sister.
“We have a lot to tell you, but most importantly is about the spirit,” Henry said. They told them the story and then showed them the spirit. The King and Queen weren’t convinced at first, but then they saw him and his kindness and promised to spread the word.
“We will definitely call the parents of Gardenia right away,” the king said. Their parents came very quickly along with Olivia and Violet. They too were very happy to see Nellie and Stella. Nellie and Stella told them the story of their adventures, then, Queen Mary, Queen Catherine, King Charles, and King William told the kingdoms of the spirit, how it changed and the story of their children's adventures. Everyone came to the kingdom of Isloperania to hear the children speak.
“Kindness can be everything. It can brighten the bleakest days, bring light when there is dark and it makes you feel good. You have to find it in your heart and everyone has it, so fear not, you have it too. We can change the world, but we need to be kind always.” Everyone clapped for a long time until Queen Mary and King William came up and gestured for everyone to be silent.
“We have some very exciting news. We’re having a baby. She is to be born in a week. There will be a party they everyone is invited to and if you would like to stay in our nearby castles, you are welcome to.” The children stayed in Isloperania, getting ready to have a new girl in the family. The castle looked stunning and they hoped there would be no more trouble. Everyone dressed their best and the castle was full of hustle and bustle.  The day of the baby finally came. She was born at 11:00 pm. The next morning the party was hosted and everyone had so much fun, but there were a couple of people who wanted the baby for themselves because she had royal blood and she was born on the lucky day of March 17th. Before anyone could realize, the baby was gone and no one knew what had happened. Queen Mary, Queen Catherine, King Charles and King William hurried to the front of the castle along with all the children. They spotted someone running away from the castle and into the forest. They were so far away by now and no one had an idea about how to reach them, but a familiar flying friend of theirs came to the castle. It was the dragon.
“May I be some sort of assistance?” the dragon asked.
“Can you take us after the thief?” Sophia requested.
“Definitely,” the dragon assured them.
“Thank you,” they all chorused.
“I didn’t realize that you knew Greenback,” said Queen Mary.
“We met in his cave while we were searching for the spirit,” Stella said.
“We should get going now,” Greenback said.
“Can I come along too?” the spirit asked.
“Sure,” they all agreed.
“Here we go!” Greenback exclaimed. As they flew into the forest they felt confident because they had each other and everyone in the kingdoms were watching them go and save the little baby. Their mother and father were in tears and they hoped with all their might that their baby would be saved. They finally caught up to the thief and watched him go into his house. Greenback hovered in the air while they made a plan. They finally agreed on something. They would knock on the door and pretend to want to help him and when he wasn’t looking they would grab the baby, run outside onto Greenback and fly away. The good spirit had came up with the plan, and it was a very wise one too. They went to knock on the door and when he answered they said,
“We want to help you kidnap the baby.”
Oh, sure come on in. I’ll tell you my plans,” he replied. While he was doing that the good spirit came and took the baby and the coughed. That was the secret signal to run. They all bolted out the door like lightning and climbed on the dragon, who flew away. When the man who kidnapped the baby realized she was gone, he ran out yelling,
“I’ve been tricked, I’ve been tricked!” They flew back to the castle and as soon as they got there Queen Mary, Queen Catherine, King Charles and King William were around them crying tears of joy. They also sent out someone to fetch the kidnapper and throw him in the dungeon. When they came back the spirit said something that startled everyone.
“I think he deserves a second chance. What he did was very wrong but what I did was also very wrong. I was given another chance and I think he should get one too. He can’t erase what he’s done, but he can make up for it. Please don’t let him get thrown in the dungeon or I want you to throw me in there too.” Everyone clapped at that and they all agreed that he would be given a second chance, but under a very watchful eye. The baby was happy to be the center of attention, but to be in the sensation of her home. They decided to name her Eliza, after her great, great, grandmother. Isabella, Sophia, Myles and Henry came in front, to give a speech.
“This is going to be my little sister and I can’t wait to teach her all the things I know, and love her with all of my heart,” said Sophia.
“I can’t wait to have another person in the family and more love to go around,” said Isabella.
“Why does it have to be a girl? Can’t it be a boy, because Henry is really annoying, most of the time!” exclaimed Myles. (That statement earned rounds of laughter.)
Whatever, Myles. I hope that she will become better than Myles and I know she will become something great. She will explore the world with us. We’ll take her on crazy adventures, and that will be totally awesome!” exclaimed Myles.
“Thank you for being our little sister,” they all chorused. Everyone clapped until their hands hurt. Even baby Eliza laughed and the clapped her hands. It was so cute! Greenback flew from above and landed on the terrace, with a gift for Eliza. He brought some of the magic jewels from his cave. One healing gem, one health gem, one kindness gem and one love gem.
“Thank you,” Queen Mary called out. The once evil but now good spirit came up to make a speech.
“I wish this baby the happiest life, with love, sanity, warmth and kindness. She has great brothers, sisters mom and dad to look after her and I’m sure she’ll become a great kid. Thank you all for giving me a second chance when what I did was unforgivable.” The the fairies came in and presented baby Eliza with her gifts. They gave Eliza the gift of being able to dream and to see things differently, with a little bit of magic that she could create. The fairies stood in a circle, around Eliza and put their wands together, to create fairy dust, which the gave Eliza her gift. Eliza was a very special baby who could change the world, but that is a story for another time. Life was sweet in the castle and everyone loved princess Eliza. The man who tried to kidnap Eliza was actually a very kind man. Soon, he became one of the most trusted men in the castle. He was smart, kind, honest, dedicated, and loving. He decided to become a guard. He married the seamstress and they had a wonderful life in the castle together. Everybody was happy, even the spirit. Eventually Stella, Nellie, Violet, Olivia, Queen Katherine, and King Charles had to go back to Gardenia.
Back in Gardenia, Olivia and Violet found people who they wanted to marry, so they invited everyone. Olivia married a man named, Oliver and Violet married a man named, James. They lived a happy and prosperous life together. James was crafty, kind and loving, while Oliver was, Kind, honest, and a bit mischievous. They went on many adventures together. They also decided to live in the husband's kingdoms’. Violet went to live in the kingdom of Holian and Olivia went to the kingdom of Chualle. They loved each other so much and they had a wonderful life together. Nellie still hadn’t found someone to marry, but she decided to stay in the kingdom of Gardenia. Stella and Nellie were very happy to be together and they had fun times in the pool.
Sophia, Isabella, Myles, Henry, and Eliza had an awesome time together. They loved each other so much and everyone had so much fun with each other. They knew they would have a wonderful time together and they would go on many adventures. They traveled through the kingdoms and the spirit would help people who were lost find their way.
The spirit found a community of other spirits and he got married. They returned to the kingdom of Isloperania and lived a happy and prosperous life together. Everyone loved them and they made a happy couple.
One year later..
They had a reunion, where Sophia, Isabella, Miles, Henry, Queen Mary, King William, Eliza, Olivia, James, Violet, Oliver, Greenback, and the spirit and his wife, came to the kingdom of Gardenia. They had a wonderful time together and they all knew, no matter how far away they were from each other , they would never forget each other. They worked with kindness, teamwork, love, and dedication. In the face of danger, they still showed who they really were and they showed they were hardworking and a true team. They loved each other and they learned so much, while they were being together. Like most other tales, this one also ends with, they lived happily ever after.
The End