Screenshot 2019 05 06 at 9.50.11 pm

green.eyes.gurl

EMO/Anxious/Socially Awkward/OCD/Stressed/EMO/Poetry/Fandom Fanatic/EMO/Musicals/Movies/Books/TV Shows
Hufflepuff/Warlock/Demigod/Divergent/Tribute/Victor/
Chosen for the Testing/Gleek/A Friend/Rivervixen/CimFam/Keyper/lgBtqiaaP
INFP-T

Formerly Catherinely Me
You're amazing
You can do anything
You matter
And remember...

We love you!
~
"Love is hard to comprehend, its hard to express. When you love someone so much, it comes out in random rambles that don't make any sense. Only to find that sometimes these rambles do make sense." -?
"ALL CAPS IS BEAUTY AND GRACE AND SCREAMING AT THE HUMAN RACE!" -Avin
"Write free" -SFOW
"Saying you shouldn't be sad because some people have it worse is like saying you shouldn't be happy because some people have it better." -Angie (stripedfly1001)
-
Spray paint, autumn leaves, and some form of velvet
-
Ask me how it feels, lookin' like hell on wheels
-
SFOW
AminahMcBina (BUT SHE'S BACK!)
LASL
-
Mouschi, Mouschi, Mouschi

Opinion Prompt! (Competition)

9
    Hey everyone! So in light of recent events, I have come up with a prompt for you all! However, this is not necessarily a themed writing prompt. This is a prompt that will be based on your own opinions. The details are as follows.

Information you should know:
    On December 8th, 1980, former Beatles member and music star John Lennon was assassinated outside his apartment building on the West Side of NYC. Approximately six hours before getting out of his limousine on that fateful night, he signed his autograph on a copy of his new album for Mark David Chapman. This man would later shoot and kill Lennon a little after 11:00 pm EST. Chapman was sentenced 20 years to life in prison for second degree murder.
    Yesterday, Mark David Chapman was denied parole. He will once again be up for parole in August of 2020.

Prompt:
    I would like to hear what you think of this decision. Do you think that Chapman should have been given parole, or do you think it was right for him to be denied? 

Title:
    Title the prompt using #CatherinelyMeJohnLennon so I can find it easier, or just let me know in the comments that you have wrote a piece.

Style:
​    You can write in any style you want. A sentence-structure format is preferred to poetry, but I will still read any poems submitted.

Due:
    As of right now, I am making the due date December 20th. This date is just off the top of my head, knowing that Thanksgiving is coming up, and Christmas/Hannukah and other holidays soon after. This will probably not be the final due date, so please do not worry about getting it done by that time!!!

Winners:
    First Place:       Reviews on 10 pieces of your choice, a follow (if I am not already), and I will like and comment on 10 pieces that I like (my choice)
    Second Place:    Reviews on 7 pieces of your choice, a follow (if I am not already), and I will like and comment on 7 pieces that I like (my choice)
    Third Place:       Reviews on 5 pieces of your choice, a follow (if I am not already), and I will like and comment on 5 pieces that I like (my choice)

Winner Selection:
    I will be basing how I choose the winners by variation of words/terminology, points/facts brought up (number and uniqueness), among the typical grammar and such. When I announce the winners, I will be sure to mention everyone who wrote to this prompt and link their pieces.

Resources:

Did you honestly think I would start you off with nothing? I have three links to give you a jump start. One is from the History Channel, which is basically covering the assassination and what you need to know about that. You can find this article here. Then, I have an article from CNN and one from CBS that are both basing around Chapman. They have quotes from him and from the Board of Parole. You can find the CNN one here, and the CBS one here.

If you have any questions or there is something I am forgetting, the comments are open to all. Happy writing!

Luv ya,
Catherine

• AminahMcBina

Hey,
    I got your info :) I'll probably make a Snapchat just to talk w/you. My parents don't let me talk on the phone with virtual friends; stranger danger :p I don't think I can email you by that address, I just tried, it didn't work. Also, saw your comment, don't cry hon, I'll be back. :) And lastly, if you want, you can put my name in your msg from writer. That's completely up to you :)

With love,
    Mina

• AminahMcBina

Hey Catherine,
    I really wanted to get this prompt done, but unfortunately I won't be able to. Check my piece "To all my fellow WtWorldarians." You really are awesome, and you always make me smile.

With love,
    Mina

• janice

Contest #5 is up!

• Alexis K

Caitlin omg I miss u so much what's ur email for school we need to talk

• Christy Wisdom

Hello CatherinelyMe! I've started on my pro-life essay, and will be continuing it later. However, the first piece of it is published if you want to read it.

• janice

Contest winners are up!

• AminahMcBina

Alrighty! I don't think Chapter 6 was well developed like the other chapters, but I had ya'll waiting long enough!

I'll get the prompt completed, as soon as I can!!

• green.eyes.gurl

Mina-
    Okay! Have fun!

• green.eyes.gurl

Zixdude-
    I do agree with you that he deserves no attention. However, this prompt was not originally created with the intention to focus on him. This was my way of shining a light on John Lennon and how he tragically died before he should have. I understand your feelings about this, and I don't want to offend you, but this is my first contest and thought it would be a good idea, and something where everyone could share their own personal opinion, so I will continue this contest, but I will try not to create many others similar to this.

• AminahMcBina

Got AVID at 2! I'll get back to you then!

• Zixdude

That man deserves no attention, you know. He is a petty showoff who only wanted the fame. He wants to go down in history for killing John Lennon, but he never accomplished anything compared to his victim. Nobody should pay any attention to him, and those who do so allow the murderer to succeed in his original goal. Please...

• AminahMcBina

Haha will do!

• green.eyes.gurl

Mina-
    Okay! And tell him I say "Hi!"

• AminahMcBina

Gonna ask my teacher bout this, tomorrow!

• green.eyes.gurl

Quille-
    I'm glad you think so! I wanted to hold a contest, but I wasn't sure if this was a good one!

Made4Love-
    Lol I will, I'm sure she'll be really happy! :D

• Made4Love

Tell your friend Alysa that I say "hi" too:)

This sounds cool! :D

• green.eyes.gurl

Mina-
    That's completely alright! Whenever you have time. The December 20th due date isn't even set in stone, so you've got a lot of time!

• AminahMcBina

Hey, I'll have to get this done after Thanksgiving Break, so I could talk to my teacher bout it :)

Hugs,
    Mina