B0f49784 778c 4ca7 8d90 b15361e2a12e

ViSchultz07

I am a Ravenclaw who loves reading inspirational books. I am a daughter of Zeus and am in the faction Candor. I am a proud christian!
I should also probably mention that I am a Thunderbird because I’m American.

No matter how your heart is grieving , if you just keep on believing, the dreams that you wish will come true. -Cinderella
Good friends will stick with you until you're unstuck. -Winnie the Pooh
Ohana means family. And family means no one gets left behind or forgotten. -Lilo
Sometimes the right path is not the easiest one. -Pocahontas
Ladies don't start fights. But they can finish them. -Marie
A good friend sees the first tear. Catches the second. And Stops the third. -Winnie the Pooh
Remember who you are. -Mufasa

The Dark Light

"Crap! Crap! Crap!" Lisa yelled throwing her bag on the floor."What the heck are we going to do," her hair was frizzy with stress. Her face a little more red then usual. 
    "You're going to calm down for starters," Glen said.
    "Calm down! Then entire crew just died for no reason and the engines blown out and there is no spare and you're telling me to calm down!" 
    "Do you want to hear what I think we should do?" Glen said slowly. 
    "If you must," 
    "Thanks, you're so gracious," Glen said rolling his eyes. He stood up and started walking. 
    "Alright genius where are you going?" Lisa said pulling her hair back into a messy bun. Her hair was greasy and tangled but it still had a charm to it. 
    "We are going to the cargo bay," Glen said. Lisa sighed and followed him in silence. 
    They reached the door and Glen started typing in passwords. 
    "Seems like an awful lot of security for some food!" Lisa said.
    "It might not be food," Glen answered his voice lowered. 
    "Well I hope it is cause I am starving," 
    They opened the door and Glen turned on the lights. There in the middle of the room was a rectangular box with a black dusty cloth hanging over it. 
"That's not creepy at all. I hope that's just food in there," Lisa said grabbing Glens hand. He smiled looking down at their hands. With his free hand he reached up and grabbed the cloth. Pulling down he pulled the cloth off. 
    "NOPE!" Lisa said as soon as she saw what was in the cage and turned full speed away. But Glen didn't let go of her. There in the cage was a young woman with silver hair and electric blue eyes. She was sitting crossed legged on the floor. Her feet chained to the ground.  She looked up at Glen. "Creepy," Lisa mumbled and pressed herself against Glens back. He still gripped tightly to her hand. 
    "Hi? I'm Glen and this is..." Lisa's hand slapped across his face. 
    "There is no way your telling her my name!" Lisa said before lowering her hand and wrapping it around his waist instead. 
    "Sorry but who are you?" Glen said kindly. He offered the lady a smile. 
    She smiled suddenly back and her voice came. 
    "I'm Moira," her voice was powerful, terrifying, calming and saddening. It echoed in Glen's head before he asked his next question.
    "What are you?" he felt Lisa's hand tighten against his waist. 
    "I go by many things, an angel, a queen, a enchantress, a god," her voice echoed in his head again. 
    "Why are you in that cage?" Lisa's voice was weak and full of cracks. 
    "What a good question Lisa. I was accused of murder. I am going to be exiled," there was a pause then she stood up and leaned forward nearly touching the bars. "Of course as it seems our situation is... lets just say unplanned," she smiled even wider.
    "So?" Glen cringed at his word choice. Moira had a way of making people want to be more impressive. She makes you strive to be like her. 
    "So... you and your friend Lisa are going to die here unless..." she lowered her gaze to the chains holding her feet to the ground. 
    "What are you proposing?" Glen asked eyeing her suspiciously. 
    "Call me what you want. An angel, god, or a witch but you know deep down in your heart that I can get you out of here," she let the words sink in echoing in both Lisa's and Glen's heads. "I just need to be released,"
    "You murdered someone! Why would be let you out?" Lisa said faintly. 
    "I am accused of murdering someone Lisa. That's different you don't know the full story you just have to trust me," 
    "Glen, don't I don't like the sound of her," Lisa's hot breath fell on his neck. 
    "Glen, I don't like the sound of her!" Moira mimicked Lisa. 
    "Please Glen!" 
    "What choice do we have?" Glen said turning to Moira's cage. He lifted his shaky hands to the password screen and slowly typed it in. Moira's eyes were practically glowing as she watched her freedom draw near. 
    Suddenly the chains unlatched and with a moan the cage door swung open. 
    "Thank you Glen," her voice echoed all the more powerful. Chills ran down Glen's spine.   

1

• korra4life

Thanks, @ViSchultz07, for clearing that up. I guess that shows how uneducated I am about Harry Potter stuff. I've never read the books or the movies (I'm sure you can tell).
    Like I said, this was very interesting and I hope you definitely expand. I'll be sure to read your expansion of it

• ViSchultz07

Korra4life: Thunderbird is one of the houses in the Ilvermorny school (the American school of magic) and Candor pride!
    Jessica: Awwww what you said means a lot. That’s the reason why I write so people can have ‘historic moments’!

• korra4life

This is very interesting! I hope you continue this and I'll definitely review it for you.
    Um... according to a quiz, I am a Gryffindor (I wish I was a Slytherin). I am a daughter of either Hades or Artemis. I'm also in the Candor faction. But... I don't know what a Thunderbird is.
    I can't wait to read more of your work!

• Victoria Penning

AAAAHHHH!!!!!Okay, big historic moment here! *takes a deep a breath* I have never been scared by reading so.ething, but this.... This scared me. When he lifted the cloth I got goose bumps and my heart was crazy, and then I think it almost stopped. I've never felt anything like that before!!!! This was incredible!!!!! I hope you never stop this!!! :D

• RNE

I never wanted it to end!

This is entrancing!