145

sclaire26

Romania

Just an introduction

0
During the years, I’ve always wanted to write, to put my thoughts down, and I never had the time, the energy nor the ideas. Everything  in my head was like a hurricane, the thoughts were flying around and I couldn’t catch one. Several times I tried to give it a shot, several times I wrote stories, but in the end, I threw them away , since I was considering my “art” as garbage. Personally, I’ve always admired and I will always keep loving Michael Jackson, he was the only person who was feeling me, I never got the chance in meeting him, but he was always in my heart no matter what. And one thing that he thaught me, is and I quote: “In the end, the most important thing is to be true to yourself and those you love and work hard. Train and cultivate your talent to the highest degree, be best at what you do, whatever it is, it’s yours.” , and this is exactly what am I trying to do here, I’m trying to put confidence in my talent, my skills, my passion for writing, because this is what makes me happy, and it makes me feel fulfilled. Starting now, I’m putting my thoughts in order, hoping that will result something beautiful and with #WriteTheWorld, perhaps it will.