41lyf4 uyel. sx425

AnonymousWriter

Life is good, when there is a cookie and a glass of mil next to you.

Change

I desperately want to see a change in this world. Many changes. I'm only 11 years old and I used to think that because I was a kid, I couldn't make a change. Well, I was wrong. No matter what age you are, you can make some kind of change. It may be positive, or negative. Today, I'm here to tell you, whether you were just born, or whether your 115 years old, you can make a change, you just have to put in the effort. It's not that difficult to do small things to help our environment. For examples, recycling. It may seem like only one person is recycling, and that may be true, but your still making a difference. It's not just the differences that effect our world, the also effect us. We feel good, and we feel like we helped someone, or something. Another example is world hunger. Maybe, you could refrain from throwing out your lunch and maybe give it to a friend, eat it, save it for later, or just bring it home. Over the many times that you choose to make the decision not to throw out your food, that builds up over the years. Here's the problem, a lot of people think, "Oh, I'm only one of the thousands of people who are making an effort." Well it's not just one person that thinks that. Many people do and if everyone does, then the whole cause falls apart. Just go the extra mile to help someone in need. Please. This concludes my speech. Get out in the world and make a difference! The world needs you and everyone else to make an effort! 

1

• ProcrastinatingWriter

The first debate list is up, please check it and start writing your speech. Happy New Year!
    Really great speech. I can't wait to see what u come up with

• AJ - Izzy

:) Amazing

• SeaOfWords

Wow! I was just thinking about this!!!