Tumblr phld01udqe1xucilqo6 400

Your Local Flynn

Trans Boy | He/him | Gay
boys...good.....
~~~~~
* Nobody can choose who they are in this world.
~~~~~
Write free, SomeFormOfWriting.
~~~~~
Tumblr: flynns-hellhole.tumblr.com
Discord: flynn.jpg#0128
Steam: YER NEW GOD

IN THIS HOUSE
WE STAN
LANCER

#SFOW21 | Flynn screams about Deltarune for a solid five minutes

2

tw; loud text, 

~~~~

ALRIGHT LISTEN UP
Y'ALL REMEMBER UNDERTALE? YEAH I SAID UNDERTALE IF YOU CONSIDER THAT GAME 'CRINGY' I AM GOING TO STEAL YOUR KNEECAPS CRINGE CULTURE IS DEAD I MAKE THE RULES
IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT DELTARUNE IS IT'S AN OFFICIAL GAME BY TOBY FOX THAT WAS RELEASED LAST WEEK-ISH? I THINK? IT'S AN ALTERNATE UNIVERSE TO UT I THINK
IT LETS YOU MAKE YOUR OWN CHARACTER
[spoilers start here]
AND IT PROCEEDS TO THROW THAT CHARACTER AWAY BECAUSE NOBODY CAN CHOOSE WHO THEY ARE IN THIS WORLD AND YOU PLAY AS A GUY NAMED KRIS AND YOU FIND THE DARK WORLD IN A CLOSET WITH YOUR (FORMER) ENEMY SUSIE (and i'm 95% susie is a lesbian)
NOW LISTEN THE HELL UP I WILL DEFEND RALSEI AND LANCER TO MY GRAVE 
LANCER DIDN'T DESERVE THIS MAN 
HE IS A GOOD LITTLE BOY WHO DESERVES A GOOD DAD AND A GOOD LIFE AND FRIENDS AND HAPPINESS AND HIS COOL FRIEND SUSIE
I WANNA HUG RALSEI HE'S A WONDERFUL FLUFFY LAD AND I WANT TO GIVE HIM A BIG HUG AND DAMN DUDE I'M GONNA CRY I LOEV THOSE TWO SO MUCH
I'M GOING TO BEAT LANCER'S DAD WITH A CROWBAR HE'S A BITCHBABY AND IF HE EVER COMES NEAR LANCER AGAIN HE"S GONNA LOSE HIS LEGS ok bye

• November 5, 2018 - 9:09am (Now Viewing)

• ethereal.otherworldly

i love u so much flynn but um
    undertale is a lil bit cringy

• SomeFormOfWriting

AH! I'm super excited for this game (I love Undertale. The game is good. The code is good. The music is good. The plot is good. It's just really creative, honestly.)! I hope I have time to play it ever! I'm not going to review this piece because it's not really a "review" kind of piece, y'know?

• AminahMcBina

Haha! This post gave me a good laugh, I can't quit smiling! I'm not into games, all like that, but imma look this up. But what got me tho was how you ended it!!! You were all hyped and then you say, "ok bye." I absolutely love your posts! Oh and nice new profile pic, but I actually liked your previous one better (don't change it bcuz if me...I'm just lettin ya know what I think).
    You're awesome, Mina