Awesomer erza

FantasyWriter

i like many shows and in very many fandoms i am the girl that will sing my heart out if no one hears... i am the girl that moved from Kansas i'm the girl that wants to be author and never lose hope....

i dont know why i put my reaction to the news because i didnt see the news ...........BUT THESE ARE STILL SERIOUS MATTERS PEOPLE AND I SHOULD GO BACK TO MATH RIGHT NOW .....WHY AM I STALLING OK BYEEEE ALLONS Y!

My Reaction to the news today....

1
i am sick and tried of how we treat planet earth sure we may dream of change and make stories about change to inspire people to change but people PLEASE JUST OPEN YOUR EYES i mean some of you out there probably know what im talking about the ice caps melting extreme uncondtional weather acid rain I MEAN FOR CRYING OUT LOUD WHY DO WE CUT DOWN TREES WE NEED TREES TO SURVIVE AND TREES NEED US TO SURVIVE COMMON SENSE PEOPLE i mean do we really need to cut down forests OF ENDANGERED SPECIES and killed sea creatures with our oil spills and dumping our garbage without a second thought that one of those things couldve been recycled it just there are so many things AND A SIMPLE SOULTION TO EVERYONES GODDAMMN ENERGY PROBLEMS IS TO JUST PUT 1 SOLAR PANEL IN THE SAFRIA DESERT "I FORGOT WHICH DESERT I THINK IT THATS ONE"
ok so i overeacted abit uhhh yeah .......equal rights also .......i mean there are so many things wrong with planet earth that we are the cause of yeah my brain hurts i exploded hehe.....
WELL NOW THAT IM DONE COMPLAINING BACK TO MATH ALLONS Y

• FantasyWriter

....................................no comment...................

• Jeremy Houle

lol... 1 solar panel? That will fix our problems?