2016 01 09 03.11.43 2

misfitrantipole

I am a little fucked up, but it's alright.

Just give me your honest opinion about this

20 January 2016, Wednesday

2
I have recently posted a piece about suicide. And I have received an e-mail from the write the world team saying that I shouldn't write about it, and quoting what they said: 

"​Thoughts about life and death are some of the most interesting and meaningful themes to explore in art. Writing about these ideas is common, and provides an outlet for our emotions - helping us through our darkest moments. 
We worry when we read essays about suicide or self-harm.  There is nothing romantic or heroic about self-harm. If you are having thoughts about suicide or self harm, please know that this kind of suffering can be treated successfully with professional help.  If you are planning, or even THINKING, of hurting yourself, tell someone you trust.  Tell your parents. Tell a teacher. Tell your doctor.  You can call this number for help: I see you are in the UK. You can callPapyrus on 0800 068 41 41 or text them at 07786 209697 or email: pat@papyrus-uk.org.
 There is no greater tragedy than not getting help. Your whole life awaits you, and things WILL get better. "

So I am not allowed to write about what I want because it's bad? There's no point in talking with someone, most of them won't understand and I can't even write about it because it's bad for me? 
This post will also be unpublished just like the other was. But I wanted to post this here. 
Thank you for trying to help me, but unpublishing my texts that are actually what goes on my mind won't help. And if the team is reading this I hope you understand my point. 

• Jeremy Houle

Happened to me too(unpublished). I was right there with you about three years ago- I know this isn't probably not what you want to hear, but please please do talk to someone if you are thinking about suicide. I'm not saying this from a high horse either- I was there. Suicide is the saddest thing, and it doesn't solve anything.
    You are too precious to just throw away. Take a breathe, walk away for a while, evaluate, come back. Life will get better, even if you don't think so. If you want to talk, I'm here jeremy.houle102@gmail.com