ancientvoices

I’m currently 13 and I love to read, write, imagine, draw, and do something challenging. I love hanging out with my friends too. I have pet rabbits and they are amazing pets(you should get one). I’m a cat person. I hope y’all like my writing!

Well I’m new at WtW so I’d love to hear any feedback about my works. Please give me ideas on what to write or what to try. I haven’t done a ton with any genre except general fiction and fantasy.

Questions

PROMPT: Turned to Stone

1
I rested my head up against the train window and watched the train station slowly disappeared out of veiw. A single tear rolled down my cheek as I watched my parents fade with the station. I knew where I was going. I knew my fate. Nothing could change that. I was going to die. But would I die putting up a fight, or would I die curled up in a ball of submission? That was the question that lingered in my head as the rain began pattering on my window. 
This might be extended into a full story but I’m not sure yet. The title won’t remain the same, though. Can anyone guess what the time period is? I didn’t give much clues bc it was short but tell me your ideas in the comments, thanks!

1

• ancientvoices

yes! it is WWII! yeah! somebody got it!

• TheLittlePenguin

This is awesome! Really interested in what happens next. No idea what time period, maybe WWII? I think it would be awesome as a full story.