Th

AminahMcBina

Hey, I'm Aminah, but most people call me Mina.
16 yrs. old|SUMMER BREAK|INFJ-T|Female/Girl/She/Her|I think I'm something of a writer|Animal lover||MARVEL FANGIRL FOR LIFE

The beginning of a novel I wrote :) Maybe I'll post it on WtW for NaNoWriMo-- Thanks @RosemaryWisdom for letting me know about NaNoWriMo!!!

Hospital Room

PROMPT: Turned to Stone

3
"Emerson!" It was the last thing I remember hearing, before waking up to bright lights and a needle in my arm.

"Will she be okay?" I hear someone ask; probably my mom- but my head is too foggy to make out who's saying what. The long blue curtain in the hospital room slowly peels open.  "Emmie? Emmie, you up?"-Dad. After moaning, groaning, and a failed attempt to sit up, I put my head back on the flat white pillows. "Hey dad," I say, in a faint whisper. "How you feelin?" He asks. "Like my brain was put in a blender," my words slur. "What happened?" He asks, concern scribbled all over his face. "I was about to ask you the same," I reply; because seriously, why in heck am I in the hospital? "You don't remember?" Dad asks, his face looking all the more worried. I shake my head. Dad stands, "I'll go talk with the doctor," he says; then he leaves me all alone in my hospital room, wondering how did I end up here?
Hooked? Let me know what you thought about this piece! :)

• green.eyes.gurl

I'm intrigued *strokes nonexistent beard on chin*

• AminahMcBina

She remembers her family, who she is, and so on... She doesn't remember what landed her in the hospital. Hope this clears it up!! @Tziporah Dorfman

• Tziporah Dorfman

Hmmmm, this is definitely a hooker, but I'm wondering why she remembers some things (like her dad and mom), but not others (like how she got into this mess)? Just a thought I had

• SomeFormOfWriting

Hello! So, you said you would like a review on your piece "Reflection," but I can't find it for some reason (T^T). If you wrote it as a response to a prompt from a "Group" (Poets & Wordsmiths, Flash Fiction, etc.), then I can't actually review it unless I'm a member of the group, sorry! If you have another piece you would like me to review, shoot me a comment and I'll definitely review it!

• AminahMcBina

the intro*

• AminahMcBina

Lol Kitty, this is actually a the intro to a novel I wrote a few months ago, during summer break. I'll post after completing " Changing Moon" and part 2 of "Dark Souls."

• Kitty Cheshire

I need to know what happens next PLEASE WRITE MORE YOU CAN'T LEAVE IT LIKE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!