Wtw hiatus pfp

Surly Wombat

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Abbyrose can confirm.

9 Things That People Who Know Me Can Confirm Me Saying/Doing

8
  1. *loud thud* ooof (this is in various situations including jumping the last 5 stairs, falling over, knocking things down etc.)
  2. *running up and down the stair*
  3. *me dropping things*
  4. *gibberish when I've had a great iMovie idea* exmp: and then the thing goes to the other thing and then the main character does the thing that would make the other thing work properly and then that other thing does the thing that makes the thing happen and then she dies but then the other person does the thing that makes the thing happen and the other thing makes her alive again. Did you get that? (actually one of my closest friends understands this language.  I don't know how.)
  5. BUT LAMS THO!
  6. John Laurens is a beautiful cinnamon bun who deserves a happy ending and 3 pet turtles.
  7. *various rants*
  8. *turning the doorknob and walking forward at the same time so I end up walking face first into the door. (this happens more often than you'd think)*
  9. *that one time in 6th grade when we were at camp and out cabin was at the bottom of a hill and I ran even tho I wasn't supposed to, tripped, and slid down the path face first on my stomach. (that hurt)*

• ProcrastinatingWriter

Lol. I’m rlly clumsy sometimes, especially Monday morning. I once walked into a mirror because I thought I had a twin.

• GroverTheForest

5 and 6 though!
    I love it!!

• Kahasai

I'm giggling so much right now. I can relate. My personal, annoying habit is not knowing where my elbows are and end up hitting everything with them--especially door frames. And in regard to #9: I can't tell you how many times I've done something similar. My favorite memory is when my younger sister and I were playing frisbee (with some other people) in a park and we both ran to catch the frisbee, smacked HARD into each other, and slid into the concrete path and into the dirt. We both were bloodied up after that.

• AminahMcBina

I ALWAYS do #1-4 and #8!!