Pineapple sunglasses wood concept summer background 90087671

PineappleGirl

"Everything is funny, as long as it's happening to somebody else"
- Will Rogers

Chapter Seven. Next up bios on people. Bye!

Finding Da Wae: Da Globo is Warming!!!

2
You guys believe in globo warming? I don't. Is it globo or global, I couldn't care less it's just I've been facing this question for years. Wow. My own stupidity amazes me. Sadness. Heres my theory. People use to much plastic yada yada yada. Moving on. Lets face it, will everyone in the world stop using plastic. Will a small fraction of people really make a dent? Probably, I just don't do math, or logic, or my brain. I just don't get it. The world blows up, no one will live to tell the tale. I mean it just isn't my top priority. I want fruit punch. It's in the kitchen, I'm not walking seventy-five feet. To much work. Anyway. What are we going to do about whatever its called. Oh!! I remember this time in second grade Ocean she screamed at lunch. The conversation went something like this.
Ocean: WE HAVE TO STOP GLOBAL WARMING (I still don't know if its globo or global but globo sounds more sciencey so lets go with dat)!
Me: What?
Ocean: (still screaming and spattering food EVERYWHERE!!!) COMEON GUYS THINK BIG!!!!
I then proceeded to get up and bang my head against the wall. Anyway more bio's on people coming up next.
From,
Me :):
That weird thing is basically life, put there should be like, I don't know a knife next to it. That would be awesome.

Lol yeah I know the feeling. We were watching a documentary about it in science class the other day, and it was really depressing.

• PineappleGirl

Okay, I phrased that wrong. I do believe in it, I just don't see how we are going to stop it.

Just wondering, why don't you believe in global warming?

• AminahMcBina

Okay, can't wait to read about all the people in your grade. :)

• PineappleGirl

Hi! I'm working on bio's for everyone (in my grade).

• AminahMcBina

Not here to debate if global warming is real or not, just here to read another fun and entertaining post!

• PineappleGirl

You. Are. Awesome.

It's global warming :) But I don't believe in it either, I think that if the world is getter warmer at all, that just means that it's still recovering from the ice age caused by Noah's Flood. :)