AminahMcBina

Hey, I'm Aminah, but most people call me Mina.
17 yrs. old|I GRADUATED|INFJ-T|Female/Girl/She/Her|I think I'm something of a writer|Animal lover||MARVEL FANGIRL FOR LIFE|| Member of WtW since 2018

We find ourselves lost in the everlasting ocean we dubbed "life." But is it possible to swim our way out without being drowned or taken by the monsters of the sea? Maybe instead of trying to escape, we build our kingdoms up from the algae until its peak reaches the skies. And there we stand, amongst them all, not drowning, not taken away, not escaping. But growing amongst them.

10 Second Essays

1. Because you look happy on the outside, doesn't mean you're happy in the inside.

2. Pain is self-inflicted, always.

3. A person only hurts you, as much as YOU let them.

4. If a picture is worth a thousand words, why don't you judge a book by its cover?

5. If you couldn't keep the secret, why do you expect me to?

6. Everyone has their own perfect imperfections.

1

• AminahMcBina

Thanks, all of you!
    @Unknown Boy, me too. When my grandma was alive, She always said this to others, when they asked her to keep a secret.

• Ghost Writer

Heh I like number 5 :)

• Faith Camp

I love number 6 so much :) So true.
    Keep writing! Your work is awesome

• rosemarywisdom

Hi Mina, NaNoWriMo is National Novel Writing Month, which is November. Just clearing it up!

• Luna Lemon

These are all very well done! Number four is my favorite. I love the contradiction between an already popular, "ten second essay" while also bringing in an old saying. And, I also judge books by their covers so it gives me a good excuse, XD. Number 3 is also very inspiring as it shows that you can help yourself and it was written very well. The last one is also a really great wrap up and I love the strong messages in all six of these, "essays".
    Great job and keep writing:)