Th

AminahMcBina

Hey, I'm Aminah, but most people call me Mina.
16 yrs. old|SUMMER BREAK|INFJ-T|Female/Girl/She/Her|I think I'm something of a writer|Animal lover||MARVEL FANGIRL FOR LIFE

"I will kill your friends and family to remind you of my love." -King George; Hamilton: An American Musical "You'll be back"

"Oui oui, mon ami je m'apelle Lafayette
the Lancelot of the Revolutionary set
I came from afar just to say bonsoir
tell the king casse-toi
who's the best?
c'est moi"
-Lafayette; Hamilton: An American Musical "Aaron Burr Sir"

Please do not @AminahMcBina me, if you reply to me or comment on something, just say Mina or Aminah. Thanks!

- H E R C U L E S M U L L I G A N -

10 Second Essays

1. Because you look happy on the outside, doesn't mean you're happy in the inside.

2. Pain is self-inflicted, always.

3. A person only hurts you, as much as YOU let them.

4. If a picture is worth a thousand words, why don't you judge a book by its cover?

5. If you couldn't keep the secret, why do you expect me to?

6. Everyone has their own perfect imperfections.

1

• AminahMcBina

Thanks, all of you!
    @Unknown Boy, me too. When my grandma was alive, She always said this to others, when they asked her to keep a secret.

• user not found

Heh I like number 5 :)

• Faith Camp

I love number 6 so much :) So true.
    Keep writing! Your work is awesome

• rosemarywisdom

Hi Mina, NaNoWriMo is National Novel Writing Month, which is November. Just clearing it up!

• Luna Lemon

These are all very well done! Number four is my favorite. I love the contradiction between an already popular, "ten second essay" while also bringing in an old saying. And, I also judge books by their covers so it gives me a good excuse, XD. Number 3 is also very inspiring as it shows that you can help yourself and it was written very well. The last one is also a really great wrap up and I love the strong messages in all six of these, "essays".
    Great job and keep writing:)