Riley Noel

Senior Peer Reviewer
Former Write the World young writer, now mentoring other WtW young writers through peer reviews!
I am so excited to help other young writers better their craft!!

I am going to miss you guys while I’m gone!

Egypt Bound!!

2
Hello all my amazing followers!!! 
I am just writing his to tell you that I am getting on a plane in two hours headed for Egypt!! I will be gone for two weeks and will have minimal internet access. I will be going on a guided tour of all the major sites as well as meeting leading Archeologists and historians! I am so excited I can’t wait :) Anyway I will try to write some stuff when I can! 
             Good bye for now!!
             Adventure awaits ✈️

• Riley Noel

Thanks!!

• AbigailSauble

That's super awesome!! Be safe!

That is SOO cool! Hope you have a lot of fun :D

• Riley Noel

Ya I am usually pretty good at bargaining in the markets. I can’t wait to go to the Valley Of the Kings!!

• Kenny

Have fun! But if you’re buying any souvenirs from the market or from hawkers, just know that they’ll price everything much higher. I usually managed to haggle them down to 50 - 30 percent of the original price.
    Also, if you visit the museum in Cairo, definitely go to the mummy section. It’s amazing, but you’ll have to pay extra. And the tombs in the Valley of the Kings are breathtaking (much more than the insides of the pyramids, imo).