AbiJoy

freshhhh
hmu if u like audiodramas

https://abrieljoy.wordpress.com

Juice Isn't A Thing Here

Touch:
It is so humid that nothing can enter your skin. The cracks that usually let in the sunlight, sound waves, the cold or the dust are clogged up with water and barricaded from the outside world. What's outside stays out, what's inside stays in. It feels like you are stewing inside yourself but there are no holes you can make to let the universe pass through you again.

Sound:
There are so many layers of sound, (which you are used to) but all of them are unfamiliar. You want nothing more than to sit still for a couple millennia and become accustomed- but this is not possible for two reasons.
  1. They don't want you to hear everything. Why else would they talk in code? There are certain inflections you add to your conversations, your music, your vehicles, and your footsteps if you want to become a part of The Hum.
  2. Movement is the currency of the realm, you could guess as much from the whoosh of trains underground and the sharp laughter and footsteps of tourists. It is not only suspicious to sit still, it is rude- selfish.
Sight:
Why is it that everyone wears suits here? If it looks like an episode of some TV show you've never seen, that's because it is. Don't worry! Everything always works out in TV shows... as long as you're the main character.

"Death is only the end if you assume the story is about you." -@NightValeRadio Jan 6, 2015