This is a picture of a bvery strange anf farm

RedWriter

Writing a bio for me is hard because I am myself and I could go on and on about how I think of me but would that be correct in others eyes? So I guess the only word I can really use to describe me is Bree and let my writing do the rest.

Always, always always remember to see both sides of the story and you might just fill another book.

Once There Was A Time

6
Once there was a time when there was no Democrat or Republicans, but Democratic-Republicans.

Once there was a time when there was no they or them, but We The People.

Once there was a time when there was no acting kind, but being kind.

Once there was time when there was no red or blue, but red, white, and blue.

Once there was a time when there was no self-treated one, but neighbors treated as that one would like to be.

Once there was a time when there was no constant tension, but consistency of intense unity.

Once there was a time when there was no states reuniting to come back together after blowouts, but the United States of America, to brave anything from anywhere that dared try to break them.
I wonder if we can return to a time.

I will not be ignored.

• RedWriter

Agreed

• paperbird

Puts to words what I was thinking all through American Election Day. I wish there wasn't all of the divisiveness and the Us and Them and the dichotomy between everyone--I wish we could band together because we all love each other and want the best for our nation.

• RedWriter

:) Good!! Man, I wish people would wake up

Feeling the same way :)