_TJNR@cheshire_

My name is Talise and I write to express myself. I believe that everyone should have a voice even someone like me who is just 13. Please do not judge me by my age as that would be highly primitive and extremely rude:)

Write Free

In the words of Oscar Wilde...
"Be yourself because everyone else is taken."
I strive to be a valuable, approachable and inspirational member of write the world so please feel free to ask me anything you like, don't be shy :)
I appreciate any feedback, comments and reviews, positive or constructive!
Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love yourself, the world around you and feel free to be you!

P.S. If you would like to contact me outside of WTW my email is rosemary.n.sage9@gmail.com and my IG is @_talise65_

I'M SORRY!!!

0
Okay, so to all people out there I just want to apologise, I have been soooooo busy lately and have so many things to do. So, that means that all my writing competition stuff and Shawards are slightly delayed, but on the way. Anyway, back to the point, I wanted to dedicate this page to people who I said I'd review their piece or haven't gotten back to them and so on and would like anyone who has experienced this to come forth and tell me, so I can keep track, get to it and most importantly personally apologise. So cmon everybody get commenting and I'll be back on top of things in no time!

Sincerely sorry, _TJNR@cheshire_

• October 28, 2018 - 12:58am (Now Viewing)

• _TJNR@cheshire_

Yeah sorry this is a little late but you can definitely still join!! Anyone who would like to join can as long as I haven't posted who won yet. Sorry, everything's a bit slow moving lately. Just let me know when you're done!

• Johanna

Hey, I saw your comment on one of the Corner Writing Club posts, and you said the competition was still on? The comment was from two days ago so just wondering if I can still join?