Made4Love

Catholic
Girl
17
4'10" -short:)
Bookworm
Writer
Dreamer
Runner
Nature Lover
Crocheter
-
I am passionately pro-life, pro-God, & pro-gun.
My life mission: spread Love through Joy
I seek to glorify God in all that I do (& write).

Thanking you for taking the time to read and comment on my works! I would love to hear what you think. What am I doing well? How can I improve? I appreciate any feedback you have. I hope you enjoy!
Thanks again, and I'm praying for you all!

You Can Find Me... #6things

4
1. Procrastinating.... wait, I'll save that one for last.
    Smiling :)
    I want to spread joy to all those whom I encounter.

2. Serving
    Begin with little acts of love and kindness, and then you can change the world.

3. Running
    This is my opportunity to prove that size cannot define the limitations on speed or strength.

4. Reading & Writing
    I am such a bookworm, so of course it's not surprising that I love to express myself through writing, too.

5. Procrastinating
    Whether due to a distraction, a busy schedule, a lack of motivation, or simply a tactic of stalling; procrastination is my thing! I have a very special talent for it. Hope you all don't mind that it took me forever to finally finish writing this prompt.

6. Doing Homework
    This is definitely not something I enjoy doing. It's just something you can find me doing often. After procrastinating.

Corner Writing Club prompt!

• Made4Love

You're welcome, Mina!
    HW is the thing on which I procrastinate the most:)

• AminahMcBina

Definitely with you on all of these, except procrastinating. I only procrastinate on HW, and sometimes on chores. I forgot to do this prompt!! Thanks for the reminder!

-Mina