Th

AminahMcBina

Hey, I'm Aminah, but most people call me Mina.
16 yrs. old|SUMMER BREAK|INFJ-T|Female/Girl/She/Her|I think I'm something of a writer|Animal lover||MARVEL FANGIRL FOR LIFE

"I will kill your friends and family to remind you of my love." -King George; Hamilton: An American Musical "You'll be back"

"Oui oui, mon ami je m'apelle Lafayette
the Lancelot of the Revolutionary set
I came from afar just to say bonsoir
tell the king casse-toi
who's the best?
c'est moi"
-Lafayette; Hamilton: An American Musical "Aaron Burr Sir"

Please do not @AminahMcBina me, if you reply to me or comment on something, just say Mina or Aminah. Thanks!

- H E R C U L E S M U L L I G A N -

The Feelings Aren't Mutual|#paperbirdcontest

5
"I'm going to kiss you now," he said, and at that moment, it felt a million needles stabbed into my heart.

How  could I tell him, I already love another? He cupped my face in his large, beefy hands, and the skin beneath scorched as if the sun bore down on me. "You're blushing," he whispered, as my face turned all sorts of red; but little did he know, my body was rejecting his very touch.

"'Um, I have to go," I said, hoping he couldn't hear the lie in my voice. But he  said, "Let me come with you." He hurriedly jumped to his feet, and held out his hand, to help me up. I put my hand in his, and as the warmth of his hand, covered mine, a million more needles pierced my heart. His genuine smile, lustful eyes, he really loved me. But, I don't love him.

"Anastasia," he whispered, I looked at him, and his cheeks flushed red, "I just love saying your name." I slowly pulled my hand from his, "Hendrick," I said, and he looked at me. His green eyes dancing with love. "I don't love you. I already love another." He didn't say anything, the sparkle in his green eyes faded, a shadow cast across his beautiful features, he lowered his head, so that his chestnut hair covered his face. He looked back up at me, tears welled in his eyes, his bottom lip trembled, inaudible were his words. All I could make out was, "why couldn't you have told me sooner?" Unable to look at him any longer, I turned and walked away.

"Anastasia!" I hear him cry, as another army of needles plunge into my heart, making me bleed a feeling-regret.

Regretting that I'm walking away from the only person who loved me.
How did you interpret the ending? 

1

• paperbird

Just published my winner announcement.

• AminahMcBina

Thanks, Blotted Ink With a Broken Quill! :D

• Blotted Ink with a Broken Quill

Nice

• Kitty Cheshire

I hadn't finished when my first comment was made because the bell rang but, DANG that ending. But I think the fact that I've been in a similar scenario means, I'm disqualified to say how interpreted then ending. I know exactly how if feel to have someone you care about like you a bit more then you like them. Love ya Mina. Love, Kitty :D

• paperbird

Thank you so much for entering my contest!
    I really enjoyed reading this. I'm not usually into romance stuff, but the ending was interesting. It suggests a kind of love for Hendrick that isn't romantic but rather grateful for paying attention to her, and it gives the character so much depth, a small insight into her life. You conveyed so much of the story in that short ending. Very masterful.
    Thanks,
    Paperbird

• Corner Writing Club

Hi, thank you for showing interest in our club! However, if you want to be a full member, you must fill out the form in the "Rules and Form" piece.

• AminahMcBina

Ha! Thanks Kitty, but I think it could have been better :/ You're comment means a lot to me, it really does!
    Love, Mina

• Kitty Cheshire

Another Master Piece!!!!! Great job! Mina your fantastic and really have a way with words. You are very gifted, don't let it get rusty. :)

• AminahMcBina

Hey @AbigailSauble
    Yeah, the idea just popped into my head when I read Paperbird's contest. Glad you liked it :)

-Mina

• AbigailSauble

It's sad....he loves her, she doesn't reciprocate, she loves someone else, but that person doesn't love her.
    Give me something to think about. ;)