Screenshot 20180603 110030

Anha

ON HIATUS

in a state of constant exhaustion, supporting the gays, and thinking about mythology.

dreaming of goddesses, sunflowers and italian sunshine.

write free, SomeFormOfWriting
miss you, LackingASocialLife
go be great, Paperbird

THERE'S A BUNCH OF STUFF I NEED TO DO, I SWEAR I'M GETTING ON TOP OF MY CONTEST PRIZES

her

12
she's like a sunday morning, lazy and unassuming, free of the troubles and worries of the days gone. she thinks about the days to come, but shakes her head and goes back to sleep. Ignorance is bliss.

despite her laid-back nature, her spirit is a fiery green, her jealousy spikes at the smallest touch, her pride is a weapon she draws without hesitation. her eyes as sharp as a blade of grass, she spits words of venom but rarely regrets it.

the only way to describe how she lives her life is 'definite'. she walks with a purpose unhindered by the whispers and quiet remarks that follow her, though she doesn't exactly relish not being liked by others. Ironic, since she makes no attempt to reign in her hatred for others, a select few.

though she is not righteous, her heart is that of a lion. be warned, do not underestimate her primal roar, for she will set her gaze on you as prey, and until her fangs pierce your jugular, she will not let you go. she will lick your blood from her paws like a delicacy, for nothing is sweeter than victory.

never one of great religious faith - she finds their organisations overbearing and distasteful - she prefers the fruits she can hold in her palm. the bite of her words are comparable to a green apple, tart and sometimes bitter, but with a sweetness that takes a certain taste to appreciate.
Derived from AbigailSauble's idea

p.s. this isn't me, that would be boring to write lmao

1

• jengelman

i really like this

• R.j.Elsewhere

I love you all

• Araw

When RJ slowly burrows into your subconscious

• ElephantAirlines

I love the figurative language in this! Awesome job!

• LackingASocialLife

o.O

OOF OH MY GOD YOU'RE RIGHT I DIDN'T EVEN REALISE

• LackingASocialLife

Nah man I mean the person you're describing- the descriptions are quite similar to how I described R.J. in my series of describing people with only their writing as context

@LackingASocialLife Oh god no R.J would find so many better ways to make this sound AMAZING
    @Cololo231 R.J. Elsewhere is another writer on WtW. Her posting schedule's kind of erratic but all of her stuff is top notch quality.

• Cololo231

R.J.?

• LackingASocialLife

This makes me think of R.J. Elsewhere

• Onion3102

what did i just read and why was it so good?

• Cololo231

Wow. I like this piece. It's so insightful to describe the girl's personality and how her other traits contrast her laid back side to make her complex with her surroundings. Not only is this beautiful, but really smart. Keep writing there!

• fatpanda

I love the flow and rythym of this piece. Great job!