Peer Review by annacatherine (Australia)

I Write...

By: AJ - Izzy

PROMPT: Why I Write

I write, even though it's dangerous business. I write, ignoring the fear that can be ignited with a simple word. 

I write because it's the only place where I can truly be myself. I write to open up worlds of wonder and beauty, worlds that can capture you and whisk you off to a fantasy faster than you can uncap your pen. I write for those around me, for those above and below me, and for those that I can't even see. I write to escape. It's dangerous business, no doubt, which is what makes it worth it. 

It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out of your door. You step into the Road, and if you don't keep your feet, there is no knowing where you might be swept off to.
- JRR Tolkien, Fellowship of the Ring

I love the lines "I write to escape. It's a dangerous business, no doubt, which is what makes it worth it." I think this was really well said! I love it.

I definitely started writing as a way to escape, especially from a young age! So this writing really appeals to me.

Keep writing! This is great!