Screenshot 20180603 110030

Anha

ON HIATUS

in a state of constant exhaustion, supporting the gays, and thinking about mythology.

dreaming of goddesses, sunflowers and italian sunshine.

write free, SomeFormOfWriting
miss you, LackingASocialLife
go be great, Paperbird

i love my friends and you should too

if i've liked your piece recently but haven't commented, i'm probably working on it. i have 100 wtw tabs waiting for me to validate your writing.

just reminding y'all posting weird political propaganda: i'm gay, i'm agnostic, i'm pro-choice and anti-gun. so basically everything you conservatives hate :)))

taking a break from wtw for a while to focus on my studies, if i like your pieces that doesn't mean i'm active

#6things

6
  1. Writing. Ironically, I write best when I'm supposed to be doing something else aka master procrastination.
  2. Eating yoghurt. It's really weird because I do this almost every day, either for recess at school or for dessert because there's no ice cream left.
  3. Draw. This is occasional now, and more means of procrastination. Currently doodling for a cathead au
  4. Long showers. Hot water is a commodity that I would die without. I just lie on the tiles afterwards and contemplate life. My family hates me for that lmao
  5. Go on a walk to look for ducks. There's been a family of ducks that I've watched grow up on my street, and they usually come to eat on the lawn of my neighbour's. If I'm lucky, I'll see them on the way to or back from school. They grow up so fast...
  6. Taekwondo. I go do martial arts once a week, and I'm relatively strong? Don't want to sound like I'm bragging, but then I get tired easily rip.

• Corner Writing Club

"I just lie on the tiles afterwards and contemplate life." Don't we all?

• stripedfly

I do literally all of these, except I do TKD twice a week for 2-3 hours each time. My mom makes me and has been making me since I was four. I enjoy it, though

• Araw

Can attest to the yogurt. Like clockwork, everyday this kid eats yogurt,