_TJNR@cheshire_

My name is Talise and I write to express myself. I believe that everyone should have a voice even someone like me who is just 13. Please do not judge me by my age as that would be highly primitive and extremely rude:)

Write Free

In the words of Oscar Wilde...
"Be yourself because everyone else is taken."
I strive to be a valuable, approachable and inspirational member of write the world so please feel free to ask me anything you like, don't be shy :)
I appreciate any feedback, comments and reviews, positive or constructive!
Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love yourself, the world around you and feel free to be you!

P.S. If you would like to contact me outside of WTW my email is rosemary.n.sage9@gmail.com and my IG is @_talise65_

Update (important)

1
Hi everyone 
I just wanted to announce that contest entries are closing for my Island prompt. If you have already entered that's fantastic and I highly appreciate it! If you haven't and would like to please let me know in the comments and tell me when you think you'll be done. If this is your first time hearing of it then please go and check it out, I currently don't have enough entries to announce 3 winners and think that's unfair to those who worked really hard on theirs. Please take this into consideration. Thank you all so much!

• October 23, 2018 - 1:05am (Now Viewing)

• _TJNR@cheshire_

Oh sorry, I wasn't meaning to pressure you, take as long as you want. (This post was more meant for people who aren't getting back to me) Like seriously take a whole week if that's as long as it takes :)

• janice

AhHah give me time!!! I'll get it out by this afternoon, I promise. If not, just go on without me :(