Catlover

Yo, I am 16 years old if you are wondering! You can call me Imani if you want. I love to study languages, Anime, Star Wars, Jesus Christ, Indila (the French singer), Eragon series, Musicals, Stranger things, Netflix, Marvel, and FOOD!

I am just a random, socially awkward, fun, quirky, musical lover, writing-more-than-I-breathe, Catholic, bookaholic, secretly a witch, tea and latte drinker, oldest of six siblings, K-pop obsessed and lover of music in different languages.
I want to own a company when I get older where I write, produce, and director my own work.

#6things

7
This sounded like fun, so why not? Here are the six random activities that make me:
1. I enjoy baking! Nothing is more relaxing (in my opinion) than baking banana bread or making a cake. My mom and grandmother introduced me to the art of baking. Fun fact: I usually make the cakes for my siblings birthday. Also, the best part of baking is eating the end results!
2. I draw. Now, before I go into detail let me say that I am TERRIBLE at drawing, but I still do it. I like to draw Manga faces but usually can't/won't draw their neck or body. XD
3. Binge reading. Since my dad is a bookworm, I enjoy reading just as much. I actually re-read the same book again and again. I can read for hours and not eat, which is saying something since I love to eat.
4. Sewing. When I was younger (probably eleven years old), I wanted to be a fashion designer. As I continue to write, I don't sew as much but that doesn't mean I don't love it. I sew fingerless gloves, modify ugly clothes, and anything that I find fun to do and easy for me.
5. Cleaning. Before you laugh, being the oldest you do a lot of cleaning. So, why not enjoy it? The result is that I am a perfectionist when it comes to my room or any other job that involves cleaning. But funny enough, I would rather not clean on command only on my own free will.
And...
6. Listening to music. I am one of those people who believe life is better with music. When I put on headphones and listen to music, I feel anything is possible. In the past, I have written many pieces about music and dancing.
So, those are the five hobbies that I enjoy doing. 

Totally with you on all those things! :D

• Corner Writing Club

It's funny how cleaning is weirdly fun sometimes. Thanks for sharing!