Ee0786f9 548f 4a57 a6ea 504bc1d1b965

books and beaches

"Words in my humble opinion, are the most inexhaustible source of magic we have."
~Albus Dumbledore

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
― Louis L'Amour

I am 7th grade girl who loves to write! I have a Bernese Mountain Dog puppy who’s really sweet, family and friends that I love. I’m a feminist and support LGBTQ+ rights. I am OBSESSED with The Office. I love Write the World and am so happy to be a part of the young writers community! Keep on writing!

WRITING COMPETITION!! PLEASE CHECK THIS OUT!! ENTER FOR A FOLLOW

3

Hi guys! I know many of you will just scroll past this, but if you happen to read it, I’m having a  writing competition! Anyone who enters will receive a follow as a thank you! Any genre is great, any  length, but NO POEMS PLEASE!! There is no max or min word limit, so you don’t have to worry about fitting your creativity in a paragraph or two! So far I’ve gotten lots of great entry’s and it’s so amazing to see all of the support! Also, please name it #booksandbeacheswritingcontest so I can find it! Thanks a million!

FIRST PLACE
Likes and reviews on all future pieces of the winner!
SECOND PLACE
Likes and reviews on some future pieces of the runner up!

Thank you so much anyone who enters, it means so much to me! Keep on writing! Due date TBD but I’m thinking mid-November. Let me know in the comments! Totally happy to answer any questions, and all the support is amazing! Thank you everyone and keep on writing!