Onion

Onion3102

I drink way too much tea (with three sugars might I add), I like hugs a lot & thesaurus.com happens to be my best friend. It almost seems like the older I get, the more introverted I get.

You'd think that by the amount of writing I do on this website that I would have something interesting here but boy were you wrong.

i stare

4
I hate watching you. In the corridors, with friends- a smile slapped on your face, greeting me as if I was an acquaintance. You ask how I've been with the same tasteless grin you use for everyone, laughing pathetically at the lame jokes I crack. Ticking the box of speaking to me once a week, you walk off, satisfied with one less task to do. Still, I stare, wondering why I keep doing this to myself.

I hate seeing you. Sitting only a few metres away, you clearly know I'm here. Continuing to giggle at your screen, I know it's about something better than I ever was. Yet my eyes linger looking at yours, hoping for some form of reaction. Even a smile would become the highlight of my day but nevertheless, I know that's too much to ask for. Still, I stare, wondering why I keep doing this to myself.

I hate you. The way you took me in your arms, claiming you would never let go. Playing with my fingers that lay in your palm. Yeah sure, it's over and you have moved on. Still, I stare, wondering why I keep doing this to myself.  

1

• Avin

...can i give you hugs? you sound like you need hugs...

• Araw

Why u make me cry like dis