Kitty.Sumire

I am a aspired Creative writer/ poet and nothing can change that about me.
14 years old and taking one day at a time.
:)

Modified my writing after being corrected..BTW thank you!

Potato Chip Debate

1
"What do you feel like, Bee?" Xavier asks the girl as they walk through isle 4. 

"Potato Chips" Beatrice's  eyes sparkle like a child's on Christmas. 

"Okay, Bee, lets make this trip simple and easy, by just agreeing on my decision," Xavier commanded Beatrice as he grabbed the packet of salt-and-vinegar potato chips. 

Beatrice gasped and shook her head. "How could you? You got the wrong flavour," Beatrice pointed out, pouting her lower lip. "sour cream and onion is the superior chip flavour, Xav. Didn't you go to school?" 

"Yes, I did go to school, you saw me graduating. I am sorry that I didn't study Potato chip flavours while I was there" 

"You should be," Bee said in a serious tone of voice. "Very important thing to learn and after, all my studies are in different chip flavours. Salt and vinegar chips are absolutely an perpetually vile. In fact there is no worse flavor of potato chip and maybe anything else ever. They're disgusting and unbearable. Sour cream and onion, on the other hand, are an absolute delight. They're the best, plain and simple, unequivocally and uncontested. So,in other words Salt and Vinegar sucks" 

" Sour cream and onion simply does not pass that test. Not only do they get old after a couple handfuls, but you also have to worry about sour cream and onion breath as well. And frankly, last time we kissed you still had parsley in your teeth, from the chips, an hour previous" Xavier stated his voice getting louder. 

The two continued to bicker and argue over the chip flavours when Hannah found and joined them grabbing a packet of Barbecue Flavoured chips. 

The two younger adults stopped and noticed Hannah and the barbecue chip bag. Hannah shrugged her shoulders and calmly said, "Barbecue is my favourite and is the best flavour" he muttered the last part as the Xavier and Beatrice looked at her, there eyes wide in anger. 

• Kitty.Sumire

Thank You. Will do.

• Silver Pen

Hee hee hee -- you are good at banter! Keep it up!