Reybackground

Luna Lemon

My name is Luna Lemon (Or at least my pseudonym is). My favorite book is Harry Potter and my favorite show is Doctor Who. I also love the Lunar Chronicles, Hunger Games, LOTR, and Percy Jackson. I enjoy writing poems, novels, short stories and more!

Feel free to write a review about anything you like or anything you'd like me to work on. Thanks!

That Place in the Woods...

That place in the woods, where the trees look higher. The rich, autumn bark sleeps in its green surroundings. Books of every color rest beside me as I sit in a canopy made of sticks; each one carefully laid against a tree. Warm light cascades through the colored leaves as it seems to coat everything in a layer of golden honey. Wrapped in my blue jacket, I watch the shadows stretch throughout the day.  
    That place in the woods, where the air smells crisper; like the apples lying sweetly overhead. Books scattered on the ground seem to emit dried vanilla, surrounded by spiced leaves. I lay against my jacket, breathing in the recently spilled cocoa. And as the wind blows, fresh pie tickles my nose. Its warm aroma allows my eyes to gently close.
    That place in the woods, where everything feels softer. I let the papery, light leaves delicately crease between two pages. Two pages surrounded by hundreds of others, combined in a smooth, cloth bound. My hand brushes their covers, as I set them between two sturdy branches. The cool wind makes me wrap my jacket tighter, letting the fabric hold me in its tight embrace. I feel the sun set as the air becomes still. Chills run down my back. My feet crunch beneath the leaves, leaving the woods for another autumn day.

• Kahasai

Your writing is so rich in detail. It feels like you're describing some iconic picture that's popping in autumn colors. This is my dream world; autumn and books and apples. I seriously love your writing. If ever you publish a book professionally, do let me know. I'd buy it. :)

• Luna Lemon

Thx @Quille:)

Such a vivid, dream-like description!

• Luna Lemon

Thanks so much @ElephantAirlines! And YESSS I'm so excited:) I'll check it out right away!

• ElephantAirlines

Hey, I just wanted to tell you I posted Air Vent 2.

I love the disciptive language!

• Luna Lemon

Thanks @Darth Plagueis The Wise66! I'm a little busy right now so I don't think I'll be able to write that much. I'm not very good at Fan-Fiction either. Thanks for thinking of me! I hope a lot of people join:)

• Darth Plagueis The Wise66

VERY NICE!!!!! Very descriptive and powerful makes me want to go camping! :)
    By the way, do you want to join my Star Wars Fan-Fiction Contest? If you do, there are more details in this link https://writetheworld.com/groups/1/shared/84253/version/162944

• Luna Lemon

Thx @Catlover! I'll check out your post:)

• Catlover

Wanted to let you know about my upcoming book club:

• Luna Lemon

Thanks so much @Chloe_cat, your comment means so much to me:) Keep dreaming as well for your stories are incredible<3

• Chloe_Cat

Beautiful imagery and descriptions. I love the detail. You are a truly great author, and give off a spark of inspiration! Keep writing and dreaming! ;)

• Luna Lemon

Awwwwwww @Johanna you just gave me the biggest smile:) AND YOU ARE SO TALENTED TOO!!! <3<3<3

• Johanna

This piece is SO AMAZING. The details and the imagery and the beautiful words you chose... you are so talented! <3 <3 <3

• Luna Lemon

@star_girl you just made me laugh, XD:) Thanks so much for your comment!

• star_girl

MY AESTHETIC <3