Fd22aa4d 2798 48c8 87d1 e21418fff502

Corner Writing Club

"Feedback is the breakfast of champions."
-Frank A. Clark

Corner Writing Club is the perfect place for anyone looking for feedback and a chance to contribute to a writing society. Join by following our profile and filling out the form under the piece entitled "Rules and Form" (the second piece under our Published Work). This club is hosted by RainAndSonder and Paperbird; we publish updates every few days.
Some features this club offers are:
- games/challenges
- prompts
- contests
- featured pieces/writers
- and more!
We operate on a system of monthly reviewing partners. Members of our club are paired with new users every month to write a review of that person's work for every week of that time period.
Please ONLY follow Corner Writing Club if you would like to join this system.

New Prompt! Favorite Songs

4
As some of you may have noticed, Paperbird and I (RainAndSonder) both recently published pieces listing our top ten favorite songs from some of our favorite bands (well, she did ten; I did fifteen), and now we challenge you to do the same! It's simple: pick one of your favorite bands/singer-songwriters and list your favorite songs by them, the songs that someone that wants to listen to their music but doesn't know where to start should hear, the most underrated/not well-known songs by them if they're really famous, or something like that.

If you need some examples, you can find Paperbird's list here (she did her top ten favorite Beatles songs), mine here (I did my fifteen favorite Fall Out Boy songs), and Catlover's list here (she didn't know about this, but her list of ten great Twenty One Pilots songs seemed so fitting for this that I decided to include it).

We will read, like, and possibly comment on each response to this prompt, and we may check out some of the songs you recommended. To help us find it, put #topsongs in the title so we can find it (also preferably include the name of the band or artist in the title too). Happy writing!
By the way, if you don't know any bands/artists well enough to make a list with just their songs in it, you can absolutely just do a list of your favorite songs in general!

• UNC ANGEL

Its hard for me just to pick one singer :)

• UNC ANGEL

can you just do a list of favorite songs of one genre?

• Big Bella Rex

Done! It was super fun!

• SomeFormOfWriting

Okay... working on this...

• ryxxry

okay this was soo much fun. I also did only 10 because if I did all of my favorite songs it would take at least two years to get through.

• Surly Wombat

oooooh! This is going to be fun!

• Ellie!

This is impossible. I'll need to make five or six lists. Imagine Dragons & Taylor Swift & Katy Perry & P!nk. Somebody help me pick.

• janice

Doing this! Also, just so you guys know, I won't be here this weekend. I'll probably be back on Tuesday.