76c3b171 f0cf 4dd6 b91f 91bd86693f61 64d2b576 d106 4b50 a8f2 dc80239621da v1

SamG953

*Archer*
*Fiction writer*
*Nerd*
*Potterhead*
*Friends with Geo*

foo

#myanswer LASL's Q&A

1
  1. What do you think it means to live a meaningful life? A life in which you spend a lot of time with family, friends, and doing what you believe in.
  2. Do you believe in soulmates? Why/Why not? I've met hundreds of girls, and never before have I found someone remotely mentally/physically close to me. But, I'm not saying I don't believe in them. It's a so-so. Depends. 
  3. What is something you're certain you'll never experience? Fame/athleticism
  4. What's a part of your character/personality you're still trying to understand? Who am I supposed to be, and why did it not work?
  5. Do you prefer labels and definitions or would you rather just identify as human? Human. Popular kids are idiots.
  6. Do you think, at this point and time, there's anyone who'd sacrifice them self for you? Other than my parents, which, all parents say this, no.
  7. Would you sacrifice yourself for anyone? Who and why? Yes. My life is a lot less valuable than anyone else's.
  8. Has there ever been a moment in your life where your experiences helped you pick up something others didn't see? Yes. 
  9. If you found out all of this was just a dream, would you try to wake up? No. I'm actually having a good sleep for once.
  10. Have you done anything illegal? I honestly don't know.
  11. Do you want to be famous? What for? Yes, for being a youtube gamer,
  12. What kind of person do you hate the most? Rich snobs. Keep bragging about how you pretty much eat money, and I'll give you a knuckle sandwich.
  13. Are you the one sending or receiving "goodnight/good morning texts?" I'm the one telling them to stop asking if they wanna play Fortnite. I usually ignore the texts.
  14. Why are you a fan of the things you fan over? I really don't know. I just find it interesting, mainly.
  15. Are you a hamster person or a snake person? bOtH.
  16. What's the best kind of writing? fIcTiOn
  17. Do you trust people online? Not at first.
  18. What do people typically misinterpret about you? They think I'm smart.
  19. What is your motor to keep you moving forward? Sleep.
AND FINALLY  

20. How do you feel about Vine 2? I need more compilations to watch.

• October 11, 2018 - 6:14am (Now Viewing)